Need Opinions

Guest LeetSpork

Guest LeetSpork

So I want to get an actually PC instead of my crappy laptop. I don't know much about building one and I saw that LCpl Ruen posted on the forums about a site that has custom built computers already made.

I went on that site and found a computer that fit my budget but I want to know if it's worth the money or if I could get a better deal for my money.

The computer is at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadvanquish.asp?id=886722

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
That's almost exactly how I would build mine, with the exception of a bit more memory and a Bluray drive. Otherwise, for the price, you can't go wrong with that build and you can always add more memory and a BR Drive later on. +1 from me. :)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
This is a good build, you can always upgrade the BD and Mem later. I will part you out as if you did it on your own and see if you save anything. Unless someone does it before me.

Guest LeetSpork
Thank you, General. I added all the parts on Newegg and it ended up being cheaper to get it prebuilt by them which is a little weird. I think it might be because I'm in Canada with different prices and delivery fees.

Guest RhinoTech
I agree with everyone above A1C, that is a solid build. It's really nice to be able to upgrade, I was a little less careful in my build and chose am3 rather than am3+ and so limited my upgrade potential :(

Archived