Vote =US= Clan on BF4 Clans!

Guest RIMPAC

Guest RIMPAC

Any member can vote on BF4 Clans website (http://bf4clans.com/), so we can have a strong image as Clan!

Your Vote count!

You can vote one time per day!! Click on the vote icon at the top-right corner of our forum and vote one time everyday!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

+1

On a sidenote, see if you can get the Vote Button from that site so we can put it on our site next to the Top100 button we have on the front page.

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
+1

On a sidenote, see if you can get the Vote Button from that site so we can put it on our site next to the Top100 button we have on the front page.

I can get the code for the vote button. If someone from Comm/Eng wants to put it on the site.

I can get the code for the vote button. If someone from Comm/Eng wants to put it on the site.

Send it in a PM, please.

Done. You can now get directly to the this voting from the forums main page.

http://i.imgur.com/veF7l76.png

Make sure to also click on the clan banner on that site after voting.. that way our "Total Out" will go up as well.. I think that tracks how many times viewers click to the clan page from their site? Just guessing, but not sure what else that would be.

• 2 weeks later...
Also remember it works best if you go all the way through to the clan page and hit the vote button that shows up near the right side of the page, not just that first "gateway" vote page it takes you to.

Bumpity bump... with all these bf4 trailers dropping, we NEED to stay on top of sites like bf4clans that emphasize that we're ramping up to the new game. Keep it up! Still rank #2, so good job so far!

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
Agreed, though atm we won't get bumped from rank 2 till the end of the month as the stats are updated on the site monthly, SO BE SURE TO VOTE PEOPLE!!!

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
voted more than 50 times in 2 minutes!

All of us better have time to vote once a day!

While i appreciate your enthusiasm, the site will only count one of those 50 votes, but Like he said, everyone can vote at least once a day.

Archived