Vote =US= Clan on BF4 Clans!

Guest RIMPAC

Guest RhinoTech

Woah, guys, we need to try and pick up some momentum on BF3 Top100. We have just fallen from 3rd down to 4th, by a margin of only 8 votes... If you are reading this and haven't already, please please please vote now, bust out your phone and vote. If possible, vote from work, starbucks, home, etc (different IP locations). Every vote truly counts. Being at the top of the list is not only a good boost to our pride, but also a tool we use to recruit others. For me, the most important part about voting and being at the top on these lists is that it represents a form of devotion & dedication. It is a testament, a statement, to others that we believe our flame burns brightest, that we believe in our unity and commitment to the clan and each other. Together I believe we display these qualities with every event we partake in, so showing that to others will definitely supplement our numbers, reputation, and yes, our pride.

Go Get 'Em Guys/Gals!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
Was just on the BF4 site and we only had 17 people vote yesterday...let's not lose the momentum here....VOTE!!!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Done and done. Also make sure after you vote you click on our banner from bf4stats and from bf3 top 100. Both sites also track people who click the banners to go back TO our site. Good posts, all, good work!

MAD4DESTRUCTION took #1 back. We're back down to #2. Guys, this takes a consistent, daily effort, not just one day of voting and then letting it go for a few weeks. We're doing pretty well, but I know we can do even better! We've been to the promised land, gentlemen, let's go back :)

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
MAD4DESTRUCTION took #1 back. We're back down to #2. Guys, this takes a consistent, daily effort, not just one day of voting and then letting it go for a few weeks. We're doing pretty well, but I know we can do even better! We've been to the promised land, gentlemen, let's go back :)

:( We need more votes.

Guest REDF1GHTER
i keep trying to vote everyday,,, ive missed a few days,,, but ill keep voting as i was doing few days ago,, keep it up guys...

Guest RhinoTech

Bump.

Rollin' down the street, blowing up buildings, setting up c4 traps

Laid back... (with my mind on my vote and my vote on my mind)

Guest SamCaie
Bump.

Rollin' down the street, blowing up buildings, setting up c4 traps

Laid back... (with my mind on my vote and my vote on my mind)

LOL! That's completely awesome! :)

VOTE FOR =US= CLAN!

Guest philc79

I'm not seeing a Vote icon in the top right. Am I missing something here.

On a side note, I'm not sure if this would be considered *bad*, but, I could write a tiny app that would submit a vote once a day to overcome the "oops I forgot to vote today".

Guest SamCaie
I'm not seeing a Vote icon in the top right. Am I missing something here.

On a side note, I'm not sure if this would be considered *bad*, but, I could write a tiny app that would submit a vote once a day to overcome the "oops I forgot to vote today".

hmmm I wonder if the JCS would approve. I can't see anything wrong with it....

If you made this app, would it vote the same time every day? Or could it be made to vote every 24.5 hours? Because I'm not sure if a vote the exact same time every day would work.

As it is, I don't have trouble remembering, but I'm sure there are some people in this clan that would like it. Just make sure it gets approved by the JCS first.

Guest philc79
Maybe this is a better way to go about it to avoid any concerns of this being considered a "vote bot". I'd write a small app that will remind you X number of times throughout the day. A window will pop-up and ask would you like to vote today (yes, no or remind me later). If they click Yes it just sends them to the web site to vote. In the end I can make the app do whatever we needed it to do.

The enthusiasm is appreciated! That being said, I'm very very hesitant to incorporate anything into the forums that automates pop-ups. Or were you thinking this would be a small client-side app that users would download at their discretion?

Guest philc79
Correct, this would be a client side application the user would download if desired. I'd code it in C# and post the source code here.

Correct, this would be a client side application the user would download if desired. I'd code it in C# and post the source code here.

Along with source code, I would ask that you send me a download link first before posting a final product. Like I said, I appreciate the enthusiasm 100%, but we've had much weirder things happen than someone coding an app that turned out to have "unexpected results", especially when the clan/forums could be seen as tacitly approving and assisting those results by allowing distribution. With a working product, I'll be able to get approval for it to get posted for the whole clan.

Not trying to scare you out of helping, just making it clear what the next steps should be since we don't normally have a lot of call for client-side apps in this clan. :)

Guest RIMPAC

We should not be in #2 place!! We are the best but thats not enough!

PLEASE VOTE NOT ONCE BUT EVERY DAY AFTER PRACTICE OR AFTER YOU SIGN IN TO FORUM PAGE!

Guest PFC.Hawkeye366=US=

i have voted from 6 different locations today.

We need more votes right now we are at 648 to 655 for m4d

Archived