Help

Guest Cage_07

Guest Cage_07
There were some people hanging out by my door and what happens is it that me and my mother went to the store and got back there were some kids hanging out by my door and my mom said excuse and they didnt move. so this whole thing escalated because they woulndt move so 1 of them threw something at my mom and it hit her in the face. If i were to take a bat and whack one of them would i go to jail and would it be worth it please respond and if your a man/women of the law that would be even moor helpfull. please respond.

Or. You could call the cops and not have to worry about anything. No bats=No crime=No issues. Cops=Handcuffs=Juvenile Hall. And I'm also pretty sure beating them with a bat would not be smiled upon regardless of a state's law.

Guest MoonMan
You would go to jail and also get expelled for something like that. Now for what I would do.. This is when you play a prank on them at night. If it involves dog dung that is usually a hit. Also, if you pour diesel fuel on their lawn they wont have grass for 10 months. I'm not talking about lighting it on fire, just pour it on there. It would be even better if you wrote little messages with it. We did something like that as a senior prank with diesel fuel.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
Punch them in the nose and when they bend over knee them in the face... then get on top of them and start punching,kicking them till they stop moving. i dare someone to hit my mom like that... ill be in jail so fast..

Guest TermanatorXxX
Depending on state laws and how each one differs from the other, yes you can go to jail for using force (even if it's on your front porch). The only time excessive force is permitted (again, state laws differ so it may be different in your area) is if somebody is physically in your house when they shouldn't be (i.e Burglar, etc). For one, no it would not be worth it to attack them. They may have been acting suspicious, but going by how much detail you gave they did not pose a life threatening situation, despite something being thrown at your mother, it doesn't sound like it was a brawl or guns were drawn.

not the point if someone is just gonna sit there and throw something at my mom's face and i dont know them my mom dont know them then its on, your gonna get hit in the face peirod. Ill get over getting in trouble i get in trouble everyday nothing new lol

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote='SFC.Ying=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=42809#post42809']not the point if someone is just gonna sit there and throw something at my mom's face and i dont know them my mom dont know them then its on, your gonna get hit in the face peirod. Ill get over getting in trouble i get in trouble everyday nothing new lol[/QUOTE] Don't take this the wrong way either, but the courts couldn't really give a ****. They don't care if it was a relative or even you that got an object tossed at. Yeah, you can go ahead and do it, but don't expect the consequences to be light your entire life. The courts aren't just going to put you in time out, spank your bottom and then give you some ice cream after that. Keep doing it in your life you'll end up in jail with a guy named Shirley. Now, you could either do that. Or you could call the cops and show them that you or your relatives or friends or whoever have lacerations or evidence of objects tossed at them, and they don't have anything. THEN who do you think they might bring into custody? And you get off without anything going on your record, and you still put them behind bars for assault, battery whatever be the case.

Guest BG.Darmine
I don't care what a court says, i will go to town on them like i was at war(minus killing them)! First off what the hell are you doing in front of my door!? Secondly throwing something at me or my mother is a no go especially if i don't know you, i will whoop your ass then spank you like your parents should, after words and take pictures. take me to jail but i will make it worth my while..:!: In my state there on my property throwing stuff at me, that is self defense, i could whoop them all day.

Guest Big Mac150
In my opinion, i would **** them up. Its self defense here in NY so idc if i get arrested because its self defense. I don't go to martial arts for nothing, i don't have a high Green Belt for nothing, and surely im not Albanian/American for nothing so ya there you have iit. btw good work ying lol.

[quote='CPL.Big Mac150=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=42826#post42826']In my opinion, i would **** them up. Its self defense here in NY so idc if i get arrested because its self defense. I don't go to martial arts for nothing, i don't have a high Green Belt for nothing, and surely im not Albanian/American for nothing so ya there you have iit. btw good work ying lol.[/QUOTE] [quote='CPL.Big Mac150=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=42826#post42826']Its self defense here in NY[/QUOTE] [quote='CPL.Big Mac150=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=42826#post42826']NY[/QUOTE] Knowing our state. You'd go to jail.

Guest Cage_07
ah but theres the other thing they might have been i think 17 or 18 i would have taken my bat to them if they were over 20 but if i did even out of self defense i would still go to jail and thy might get off scott free. andheres the ringer i live in the projects and im white ... or spanish or a mix ( my parents cant make up there mind, my 2 sis' say im spanish, my mom say im white, and my dad just dont want to get in conversation) but ya thats the ringer and im in an APT building.

Wow....... In Texas as long it(Blood, Fighting, Weapons, etc.) STAYS on YOUR property and it has to Them on your Property and no one gets killed the cops don't care If someone does get killed ON your property Then you had better be ready cause Judges here LOVE to hand out Life and Death sentences If they die in the Hospital or after everything is over and they're at their home then you could be arrested and given 10-20 years Believe me I know Me and my dad are VERY familiar with the sheriff and the Local Judges Apparently People like to try and cause trouble BUT me and my dad have gotten off because of one thing Our sign in ALL of our windows, IN PLAIN VIEW, that says "Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot twice."

i would have whacked the one that would have thrown the stuff so hard that he wished he never threw that thing... no matter what the cops would do i'd make the arest worth it.. see here in germany we have trouble with them turks.. and i just this past week beat up a couple ( sounds worse than it was) of those morons because they were threatening me and my friend and physically trying to punch us.. so here comes my black belt and there they lie crying.. no cops cared they gave me right cops said it was self defence

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
Depending on your state you most likely can be charged with aggravated battery for using a bat. If they were in your way, on your property, and assaulted or battered you, and you fought back to defend yourself then thats ok. If you left and got a bat from somewhere and came back, that is no longer self defense because you could have left the situation. Even if someone is in your house (i.e. home invasion) the only way you can harm them, in most states, is if you are in fear of your life or serious bodily harm, or you fear for someone elses life or great bodily harm. If you really want to find out the exact statutes look up your states revised statutes online. For Illinois its the ILCS, illinois compiled statues. It goes pretty much the same for any state just change the name of the state.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
There is the old saying, shoot 'em on the porch then drag 'em inside. Pugs is right about leaving and coming back. No judge is going to let you off for that unless they really just don't like the other person.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
DO NOT take matters into your own hands period. Call the Police. Unless it is self defense, and if it comes to that do just enough to get away and and call the Police. If you take matters into your own hands you will be arrested for sure and then they'll just tell you, you should have called them in the first place.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
Ward, way to go and be all grown up about it. Admit it, 5 years ago you would be sure that they would need a colanoscopie to remove your foot. Your right though, call the cops, and move on.

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
LOL that sounds more like the old Ward all right. I completely agree with him though, CALL THE POLICE in situations like that, they are paid to handle that crap, if you have to defend yourself fine, but if possible call the police so they can put them away.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Like Ward and everyone else said. Call the police and let them handle it. What those guys did is only considered summary harassment but if you hit them with a bat then you will be charged with either aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon or if you hurt someone bad enough you can be charged with attempted murder. Use your head in situations like that. In this day and age the statement "The better man walks away" is very true. You never know who is carrying a gun or if you hurt someone and they bleed on you you can contract hepatitis, HIV, or worse. Plus you don't want to go to prison where your going to have to deal with a**hole guards like me.

Guest MoonMan
[quote]Plus you don't want to go to prison where your going to have to deal with a**hole guards like me.[/quote] We already gotta deal with you. JOKE!!!! I kid realgrunt. :)

[quote='SPC.MoonMan=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=43003#post43003']We already gotta deal with you. JOKE!!!! I kid realgrunt. :)[/quote] LOL

Archived