Help

Guest Cage_07

[quote='BG.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=42996#post42996']Plus you don't want to go to prison where your going to have to deal with a**hole guards like me.[/QUOTE] Hey what and where do you guard cause next time I get in trouble I'd like to request to go there

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
trust me you dont want to go to jail in pennsylvania where grunt is, they got lots of scary guys who like to talk about "purty mouths"... and thats just the guards!

Guest Cage_07
haha thanks guys i have read all of your posts and well thev been as helpfull as a peice of brie or brei ( i think thats the cake of a cracker from london or something but mi pretty sure its not dirty ... let me check ok its cheese from france ) (im just kidding for those that are sensitive.) and its pretty funny that a lot of people have read and i thank you . i called the cops havent seen them so far this weekend so i think they were arrested.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
lol of course i would have. But now that i've seen the cop side I know they everyone will get arrested even if they were defending themselfs and got carried away. Its our job to show up and handle it and take it from there

Archived