My new Antec Kuhler h20 920!!

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=

Hey guy's, Just wanted to show you my new CPU cooler that I successfully installed today!!! Really happy that I got it done with out any problems, thing works great I got my CPU overclocked at 3.7ghz and it's staying at 33c idle and about 40c under battlefield maxed out. http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u403/xXAirBorneXx-US-/?action=view&current=photo_zpsf973b6ae.jpg

Nice Rig Sgt. I Have the h100 with the 920@4.2 it really shines at the higher overclock speeds the low end of the h100 is about the same as the h20 or the h50 i used to have. Like I said like love it, cheap and simple. I looked into actually water cooling everything when i built the bulk of this monster 3 years ago? and it would cost at least a grand. I figured id put the money towards components instead.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/ddress421/DSC_1217_zps887ccd92.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/ddress421/DSC_1183_zps6d5493fe.jpg

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Nice man I like the Red,(as you can tell). What kind of cards do you have running crossfire

Looks like two EVGA Classified nVidia cards in SLI. But I can't tell which GPU.

Mine or Sgt's General? if mine its idles this time of year and in winter around 40C in the summer i back the overclock back a little to keep it down. That case doesn't have very good airflow its really meant for an all water setup. its hard to get enough cool air to the rad. I Totally didn't mean to hijack your thread SGT.

No problem, I wasn't really trying to accomplish anything. Really I was just showing so if anyone was interested in it I could let them know how it was or offer tips on the install. General if you were asking me, I was just playing BF3 for about two to three hours straight on Ultra and my temp was 35c.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Its all about case air flow. But good for both of you. 35c is pretty impressive on max load.

What it run you if you don't mind?

thats beautiful. the liquid cooling setup i have right now is subpar... but it still does a good job. 45c under max load. AMD FX 8150 with the optional AMD cooler.

i'd rather have an i7

Guest Doubleome

Got a Antec 620, i5 2500k at 4.0 Ghz. Below 50C always, fan at very quiet.

Love how clean it makes your case look, plus cools VERY efficiently.

Only thing I didnt like about it is the software that does the fan control. You start your PC and its at 28C and your fan is at its lowest, if it spends any time near 50C it ramps up but when it cools back down to 28C the fan never really goes back to silent speeds. Plugged it on my Fractal Design Case fan controller, very quiet and still cool so good stuff, but I think the 920 you could manualy change stuff about the fan speed anyway, cant on the 620.

Ya you can customize the color on the pump and there are three settings quite, normal, and extreme. I'm not one to worry about the extra noise it makes because I'm always either blasting my games or wearing a headset anyways. I'd rather keep my CPU as cool as possible. I want to OC mine to 4.0ghz but catalyst control center only let's me take it to 3.7.

Archived