Aliens?

Guest Texan

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
That's some crazy stuff man, definitely makes you wonder. The one over Israel was really crazy..

Guest Element14

Interesting video. I'm not sure about the rest of the clips within the video, but the sighting in Jerusalem was broken down and proved to be false. In that particular clip there were two horizons that moved differently, suggesting that two videos were overlaid on top of each other. I tried to find it on YouTube again but there are so many Jerusalem UFO breakdowns now it is tough to find. That phone call was freaky, if indeed it was real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guest M3ATSHI3LD
Sure looks like something we can't explain with the current information we have, but I find it interesting that these species would travel for extremely extended periods of time to just hover in our skies without making direct contact with us on a global scale. Time will only tell!

Guest xprowlerx

Facts :

1) The odds for life to exist on our planet or any other planet are ASTRONOMICALLY small

2) The universe is infinite

3) In an infinite timespace even the most astronomically small possibility becomes real sometime/somewhere

>> therefore : aliens exist for sure

4) the closest star in our solar system ,Proxima Centauri is approx 4.2 light years away .... (1 light year is the distance that light can travel in 1 earth year )

5) the light speed is not achievable by any object that has mass ...unless it's mass is equal to the mass/energy of the whole universe...

6) the energy/mass conservation is a universal unbreakable physical rule...and to cover that distance with the most crazy / hypothetical technologies that still need energies that fall within reason (i.e. less energy than what you can find in an exploding star ) you will need something more than a million years to reach earth

7) life on earth (simple organic molecules enclosed in a lipid membrane) is estimated to be approx 3.5 billion years old ... homo sapiens is 200 000 yo (that is 0.0057 % of the age of life )

>> therefore any logic alien species that begun it's journey for earth cannot have known a priory that another logic species was here

8) The only way for an alien species to be here is for them to have harness time/space wrapping or higgs field technologies and bla bla (noone really knows how and how much energy is needed for this ...possible in the scale that you cannot contain it and control it (like nuclear fussion) )...

9) If some alien species has this kind of technology...I don't think they would even bother appearing to our skies...they should have other means of studying us by now...and if they wanted to destroy us they should be able to do so ,so fast and effectively that none of us would have time to utter a single word...

so I don't believe that any of these UFO's are aliens ... these are either fake videos or military projects or space dust/rocks/asteroids/meteorites falling into our atmosphere

and some more :

every single atom you have in you body was forged in the core of star...starting from hydrogen through fusion you got heavier and heavier elements ...and as the star exploded it has spread these elements across the galaxy and somehow over time everything came together in such a way to make YOU !!!

>> therefore we are all STARDUST ( literally ) :P the aliens are made of the same stuff as we are...we are the aliens actually...

Guest M3ATSHI3LD

You just blew my freaking mind! :-o

Facts :

1) The odds for life to exist on our planet or any other planet are ASTRONOMICALLY small

2) The universe is infinite

3) In an infinite timespace even the most astronomically small possibility becomes real sometime/somewhere

>> therefore : aliens exist for sure

4) the closest star in our solar system ,Proxima Centauri is approx 4.2 light years away .... (1 light year is the distance that light can travel in 1 earth year )

5) the light speed is not achievable by any object that has mass ...unless it's mass is equal to the mass/energy of the whole universe...

6) the energy/mass conservation is a universal unbreakable physical rule...and to cover that distance with the most crazy / hypothetical technologies that still need energies that fall within reason (i.e. less energy than what you can find in an exploding star ) you will need something more than a million years to reach earth

7) life on earth (simple organic molecules enclosed in a lipid membrane) is estimated to be approx 3.5 billion years old ... homo sapiens is 200 000 yo (that is 0.0057 % of the age of life )

>> therefore any logic alien species that begun it's journey for earth cannot have known a priory that another logic species was here

8) The only way for an alien species to be here is for them to have harness time/space wrapping or higgs field technologies and bla bla (noone really knows how and how much energy is needed for this ...possible in the scale that you cannot contain it and control it (like nuclear fussion) )...

9) If some alien species has this kind of technology...I don't think they would even bother appearing to our skies...they should have other means of studying us by now...and if they wanted to destroy us they should be able to do so ,so fast and effectively that none of us would have time to utter a single word...

so I don't believe that any of these UFO's are aliens ... these are either fake videos or military projects or space dust/rocks/asteroids/meteorites falling into our atmosphere

and some more :

every single atom you have in you body was forged in the core of start...starting from hydrogen through fusion you got heavier and heavier elements ...and us the star exploded it has spread these elements across the galaxy and somehow over time everything came together in such a way to make YOU !!!

>> therefore we are all STARDUST ( literally ) :P the aliens are made of the same stuff as we are...we are the aliens actually...

Guest Doubleome

Some wise words from a Dutch comedian.

"If they exist they are either dummer then humans and I dont want anything to do with them or they are smarter then us and they'll find us before we find them" Not his exact words.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/66/b3/66b3c9a8a07168dfd0b4ca9b223fcce6.jpg&sa=X&ei=QGMMUI62FYa_0QX_z7CqCg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEhCh-erbJnAhfz_acLqrZrHcMiQA

Guest Sagilevy
as u can see i ate some beens at jeruslem and for 4 years i have been flying around only from thet can yep i know im talnted

Guest Sagilevy
Sure looks like something we can't explain with the current information we have, but I find it interesting that these species would travel for extremely extended periods of time to just hover in our skies without making direct contact with us on a global scale. Time will only tell!

they might have alredy made a contect and we are not told abot it

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
Those are the effects of Mass Effect Technology. Which we'll soon discover on Mars I'd say.

Guest Texan
That's some crazy stuff man, definitely makes you wonder. The one over Israel was really crazy..

its scary that it shot up prob at the speed of light on diff cameras

Guest Texan
it would be so ingorante to say theres no there IS b.c the universe is infinite, i just hope theres a worlds like pokemon, dragonballz lol

Guest Doubleome
they might have alredy made a contect and we are not told abot it

Why does it have to be now ? cuz we know about outerspace and the posibilites of live ? So ye they might have already found us ages ago.

Prowler said "homo sapiens is 200 000 yo (that is 0.0057 % of the age of life )" well how much of that time have we known about the posiblities of life in outerspace ?

Guest xprowlerx
Why does it have to be now ? cuz we know about outerspace and the posibilites of live ? So ye they might have already found us ages ago.

Prowler said "homo sapiens is 200 000 yo (that is 0.0057 % of the age of life )" well how much of that time have we known about the posiblities of life in outerspace ?

200 000 (years is estimated for homo sapiens to exist in it's modern anatomical form...40 000 years ago for the final modern brain structure....500 years ago we were burning witches and thought that a solar eclipse is the sun fighting the moon and galileo realised that the round earth is spinning around the sun and not the opposite in about 1600 (that is 0.00001 % of the age of life)

:P

basically if you watch the history of the known universe in 60 min ...human exists for the last 0.045 sec

now watch carefully this AMAZING clip created by American Museum of Natural History from actual observation data ...and get an idea about the size we are talking about

>think that every star you see there is a solar system with it's own planets moons e.t.c. (I was reading somewhere when I was a kid that ''there are more stars in the universe than all the sand grains on all the beaches and desserts on earth)

>watch at 2.38 how far our radio waves have traveled (not very far)

>see that even with the speed of light ..it takes 16 billion years to travel across the universe...

now try to think what are the odds for us to have aliens appearing to our skies.. that probability is roughly:

the probability of life on a given solar system X the probability of life to be intelligent X the probability to live enough as a species in order to achieve space travel X to achieve spacetime wrapping X the probability to find another planet with organic life X the probability to have found this other species in it's tiny time fraction of it's history that happens to be intelligent....

no way basically...

btw Texan...modern cosmologists have almost accepted the idea of the multiverse which means that our universe is not the only one...other universes have to exist not necessary with the same physical laws...so a dragonballz and pokemon worlds might actually be real

this is a nice documentary if you are interested :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvemUlzUXA

Guest PainKiller

I think aliens exist. and from what the reporter says I think it is rather true to, I mean current science/physics and w/e say space / time travel is impossible but i feel like our current knowledge can be proven wrong. and will be proven wrong in the future. anyway, I think it's possible these aliens are able to travel between solar systems or even galaxies in seconds, and if they have that tech, then maybe they have tech that can scan entire galaxies for life and shows where they are, so maybe thats how they found us if so, and they might not have contacted us because they do not know what to do with us yet, just like we would probably have a senate vote or something on what to say when to say it and how.

Also, what if the aliens we claim to be seeing actually created us or moved us here or something because our original planet was being destroyed, and they keep visiting to make sure we dont kill ourselves so they can take control of us...

now THAT'S some deep thought stuff right there. it's ok if I hurt your brain, I hurt mine

Guest Doubleome
200 000 (years is estimated for homo sapiens to exist in it's modern anatomical form...40 000 years ago for the final modern brain structure....500 years ago we were burning witches and thought that a solar eclipse is the sun fighting the moon and galileo realised that the round earth is spinning around the sun and not the opposite in about 1600 (that is 0.00001 % of the age of life)

:P

basically if you watch the history of the known universe in 60 min ...human exists for the last 0.045 sec

now watch carefully this AMAZING clip created by American Museum of Natural History from actual observation data ...and get an idea about the size we are talking about

>think that every star you see there is a solar system with it's own planets moons e.t.c. (I was reading somewhere when I was a kid that ''there are more stars in the universe than all the sand grains on all the beaches and desserts on earth)

>watch at 2.38 how far our radio waves have traveled (not very far)

>see that even with the speed of light ..it takes 16 billion years to travel across the universe...

]

And we are worried about consoles destroying PC gaming. Life is simple.

Archived