EURO 2012

Guest XboxxKiller

Guest XboxxKiller

I saw many football fans out here.. so I though I'd create a thread to discuss about the EURO 2012 thats going on.

Did anybody see the Ger vs. Por match?! :O

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Drrps
:(, u can close this thread it made me sad...(u can keep it open) Holland lost against denmark, hihi, hi pretender, noizz doubleome, how r u?

Guest Drrps
it's better if we don't game together for a while pretender, or else you will be mad at us cuz u lose against portugal trololololol

Guest iNoizZ

Let's be honest, the Netherlands played bad, really bad...

Robben is eh, really creative trying to target to goal.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I saw many football fans out here.. so I though I'd create a thread to discuss about the EURO 2012 thats going on.

I didn't think football started until late August or early September. Of course it is never to late to start talking about it.

Did anybody see the Ger vs. Por match?! :O

Oh, you meant soccer. Sorry. I have to go with the country my Great-Grandfather was from:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMAwpKD-ZFs34MAwVdEaEauQt8XhJtjHmYjZ9koJkpL81oaMyYYg

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I am not really a soccer fan but we won 1:0 against Portugal yesterday.

I don't know if we're going to win this but I don't think so. Our "Bayern Munich" football club lost all matches in the last weeks and most of our national players are from there.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Yes flyer!!!

Portugal vs Germany was a very disappointing match, both teams play horribly.

England should do quite well I think.

Guest Xyebo
Wow, turns out there are some soccer/football fans here. I gonna support Russian, though I think they'll be kicked out of the championship in quarterfinal.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Haha Xyebo, i'm pretty sure 95% of the EU fleet watches football.

Just the americans who won't follow it as much. typical...

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Haha Xyebo, i'm pretty sure 95% of the EU fleet watches football.

Just the americans who won't follow it as much. typical...

Once again Football doesn't start until late August/early September and I follow the college game: 2012 Lady Vol Soccer Schedule

Of course American Football starts at the same time :)

Guest XboxxKiller

Well... lets predict the top 4 guys.. i predict Germany, England, Spain and Russia (considering russia's form)

And today is going to be one match to see.. France vs. England!!

And Noizzzziii.. its you vs. me on 14th hhaha!! xD

Guest XboxxKiller
Yes SGM. you are right.. shocker when Germany lost to Swizz and Portugal lost to Turkey! :O its weird.. But whatever happens.. This Euro is very interesting.. did you see the Poland vs. Greece? the GK got sent off! :O and the sub goalie came and saved the penalty! What a match that was! though i wasnt supporting either of those teams.. I was on the edge of my seat while watching the match.. and thats what I'm loving about the EURO! xD

Guest corriz

And team from Czech lost everything.... Just watch them play. They made ​​a very expensive trip and lost to Russia 4:1.

Yes, this team have Čech (uncle PO2.Czech :-) ) in goal and 3 or 4 good players too. But this is nothing to us when we have an idiot coach.

Guest XboxxKiller
yeesss!! germany sits on top with 6 points noww!! 8) I'm telling you... this year's EURO will be Germany's! xD

Guest Zippo03
yeesss!! germany sits on top with 6 points noww!! 8) I'm telling you... this year's EURO will be Germany's! xD

Nah... Croatia on top :D

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Hah, that reminds me of what Podolski (German national player) said during the EURO 2008 in an interview after the Germany-Croatia game:

Football is like chess, just without the dices.

Guest XboxxKiller
Nah... Croatia on top :D

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! :O Germany is on top right now in every group!! 6 points! rest all have 3 *for the moment* cuz matches still need to be played!

Guest Drrps
Portugal openned their eyes! And now holand goes home with denmark! In a way i must say thx to the germans, in another way, if we catch u again its going to be a good game.

Archived