EURO 2012

Guest XboxxKiller

Guest XboxxKiller
btw ... have I mentioned that HMS Victory is officially supporting the Greek team for today?

:O Prowler we need to hold meetings for these kind of announcements! :P cuz I dont. :| Its Germany for me man! <3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Yep, it would be great if Greek beats Germany today^^ - But actually, no. Do you know I am german? So it basically speaks for itself, that I am not for Greek today :P

Is it disrespectful if the boat team members don't share the official support of a country? :D

Guest xprowlerx
well guys i know you both support Germany... but if you are looking for democracy in a military realism clan you are looking in the wrong place :razz: I m the boat team leader and my boat supports Greece !!! :evil:

Guest XboxxKiller
well guys i know you both support Germany... but if you are looking for democracy in a military realism clan you are looking in the wrong place :razz: I m the boat team leader and my boat supports Greece !!! :evil:

hahah.. PROWLER! xD :razz: GERMANY IS WINNING NOW. No stopping them to get into the Semis now! :D Lahm!! <3

Guest xprowlerx
hahah.. PROWLER! xD :razz: GERMANY IS WINNING NOW. No stopping them to get into the Semis now! :D Lahm!! <3

it's not over yet .... 2nd half we will bounce back

Guest xprowlerx

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b732/01bi1pvdlp1hw235g.jpg

well ... congrats to Germany...it was just too much for the greeks

Guest XboxxKiller
Your image is wrong! He should've said "the captain acted stupidly!" :P

NOPE. The crew it is. Team game remember.. one makes a mistake.. the whole team goes down. WELL GOO GERMANYY!! 8)

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Sorry Xboxx, but we're out^^

Only watched the last 10 minutes to see if we're loosing or not, but for what I've seen: Good job Italy!

Guest XboxxKiller
DID YOU SEE THE MATCH? :O i mean.. buffon played suckily.. badstuber played so bad.. and then out of nowhere.. balotelli.. who was supposed to be given off side.. was the one who scored 2.. :| the first goal was good.. they deserved it in everyway. but the second one.? NO WAY. -.- but anyways.. i still support Germany.. i know they are the best. match every player with someone on the other squad.. Germans will always turn out to be better. :)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Yeah what an insane match, did not expect that!

Balotelli can play good when he wants to, but i think germans put in a poor performance. Schweinsteiger could not get any control off the ball, hummels should have taken at least one of the chances he had inside the box, taking off gomez and podolski at half time was a bit of a rash move especially when they hardly had any of the ball. Neuer pretty much saved it being any more to be honest.

Big final, Italy vs Spain. At this point i could see either team winning after that Italy performance. If Italy score first, i think they will win. But if spain score first so could they. Tense stuff.

Guest XboxxKiller
And Spain won. Though they deserved it.. i still dont support them :P Germany forever! xD

Archived