Where are you from?

Guest MoonMan

Guest MoonMan
That's about it. Where are yall from? Tell us about it. Me, I live near dangerdouche. In a quick-growing city. Dallas, Georgia. One of the 5 fastest growing counties in the nation too. Pretty much madness.

Guest Marky
Where am i from? my mama/god/jesus, and heaven :) Waukesha Wisconsin, a pop of about 62000, about 20 miles west of Milwaukee and about 50 east of Madison nice place :)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Well i'm British but i live in England, Bournemouth about 10 mins from Angry_M0b's House. Bournemouth is the most popular city in the country :D

Guest Ying
[COLOR=lime][B]Born in orlando FLA move to hillbilly century (red neck to) louisville kentucky[/B][/COLOR]

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
Wilmington DE.. actually North Wilmington. im afraid to go down into Wilmington...

Guest Ellenberg
Born in Barnet, UK. Lived in Potters Bar, UK for two years. Lived in Welwyn, UK for eighteen years. Currently living between Dickinson, ND (USA) and Welwyn, UK for the past two years, and trying to move to ND.

Guest SGT.SilentScout^=US=
Born Bavaria, Nurneburg, Germany currently my home of record is in in Lubbock , Texas, Texas Tech Red Raider Land, as of right now I live in Iraq, south of Baghdad for 15 months, then back to Fort Hood

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Crystal Lake, Illinois, about 55 min northwest of Chicago. Population is close to 90k, 3 High schools, 4 middle schools, and like 9 elementary schools. Basicaly the heart of suburbia.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
iut would be pretty sweet if we had a map and it had locations of every1 so we could all see where other US members are in the world. If could be optional if people dont want to do it, but would any1 from Engineering or DISCOM be willing to do that?

Guest MoonMan
[quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=35598#post35598']iut would be pretty sweet if we had a map and it had locations of every1 so we could all see where other US members are in the world. If could be optional if people dont want to do it, but would any1 from Engineering or DISCOM be willing to do that?[/QUOTE] there's a way to do it with google maps, but I think you already knew that haha. But that would be REALLY cool.

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
Baarle-Nassau, The Netherlands About 4 seconds away from the belgian border as it runs right across our street. The left side of the road lies in Holland and the right side of the road lies in Belgium. Massive tourism in the weekend. Population 8.000

Guest RET.CPT.MacCullock=US=
I was born in Turlock, California shortly before the bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. That is not far from Modesto in the great inland farming valley between San Francisco and Los Angeles. I grew up in Palo Alto near the south end of the Bay maybe 40 miles from SF. Yes, I do live on the Left coast. I am now living Rancho Palos Verdes, which is largest city on Palos Verdes hill - the bump on the coastline 40 miles south and west of Los Angeles. There are about 10,000,000 people living in my county, largely between me and reliable water supplies in earthquake country. Who says I don't like danger? [quote=CSM. Ward]Winston-Salem, NC[/quote] I thought you were overseas serving our liberty and independence in the mideast somewhere, Ward. Was I wrong? You confuse me below, Marky. [quote=WO1.Marky=US=]Where am i from? my mama/god/jesus, and heaven :) Waukesha Wisconsin, a pop of about 62000, about 20 miles west of Milwaukee and about 50 east of Madison nice place :)[/quote] You clearly aren't claiming to BE Jesus, but you are from heaven. According to the Bible only one other kind of being came from heaven, and they fell long before Jesus came. Are you giving away your supernatural roots here, Marky? ;) I am just jealous, Marky. Waukesha is no doubt a very nice place to live, without millions of other fools nearby. Mac ;)

Guest Kill-Switch
johns creek. 30 minutes from atlanta. the cops are asses, the kids are drunken idiots, and the parents are as ignorant as some democrats. but its a nice town. im about an hour away from dangerdouche as well.

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
You better be glad it is an hour away, I might have to try to get over there and beat it out of you if you keep calling me that, Moonman however, I can get to easily : )

Guest Zicker
[quote='CPL.MoonMan=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=35608#post35608']there's a way to do it with google maps, but I think you already knew that haha. But that would be REALLY cool.[/QUOTE] [url]http://code.google.com/apis/maps/index.html[/url] There is a link to the google map marker thing, that would be awesome if someone could set that up.

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
I'm interested and I have a whole lot of time on my hands, I'll check it out. EDIT: Seems pretty easy to do, I should be able to get it on maps and google earth.

Archived