Where are you from?

Guest MoonMan

Guest PV2.JoKeStEr=US=
Concord, North Carolina, all we got is Lowes Speedway, and in October Im gonna be living in Austin Texas.

Guest Sharp
Silver Lake, Ohio l live in an old amusement park area turned housing so its not really that great i guess, the only thing close to me is Cedar Pointe i would guess oh the Football Hall o Fame and the Rock n Roll Hall o Fame

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
[quote='CPT.MacCullock=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=35634#post35634']I thought you were overseas serving our liberty and independence in the mideast somewhere, Ward. Was I wrong?[/QUOTE] The post asked where your from, not where your at right now. Which would be Iraq.

Guest Marky
[quote='CPT.MacCullock=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=35634#post35634']I was born in Turlock, California shortly before the bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. That is not far from Modesto in the great inland farming valley between San Francisco and Los Angeles. I grew up in Palo Alto near the south end of the Bay maybe 40 miles from SF. Yes, I do live on the Left coast. I am now living Rancho Palos Verdes, which is largest city on Palos Verdes hill - the bump on the coastline 40 miles south and west of Los Angeles. There are about 10,000,000 people living in my county, largely between me and reliable water supplies in earthquake country. Who says I don't like danger? I thought you were overseas serving our liberty and independence in the mideast somewhere, Ward. Was I wrong? You confuse me below, Marky. You clearly aren't claiming to BE Jesus, but you are from heaven. According to the Bible only one other kind of being came from heaven, and they fell long before Jesus came. Are you giving away your supernatural roots here, Marky? ;) I am just jealous, Marky. Waukesha is no doubt a very nice place to live, without millions of other fools nearby. Mac ;)[/quote] i am most deff not Jesus. Jesus is in heaven :) And Waukesha is pretty nice :)

Guest JaCkTheRiPpEr
Well I live down under in New Zealand, In Christchurch, very nice people there but bad weather.

Archived