BF3 Rig Almost Complete Please READ Sgt.POLLVX=US=

Guest D.Whitehurst

Guest D.Whitehurst

Ok so finaly after one month of newegg hasle for the first time in my life, i have almost completed my BF3 Build Below is what i have ariving today, and the only thing left is a grapghics card and i hope to buy Sgt. Pollvx's GPU for $110 i know he said $100 but ill trow in alittle extra this is if he still has it.... :) hopefully he does...

Here is what i have so far...

Case: NZXT ( 6 Case Fans ) ( 2 x 140mm & 4 x 120mm )

Motherboard: ASRock H67M (B3) LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0

CPU: i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 95W Quad-Core

RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB DDR3 1333

PSU: APEVIA 680W

Sony CD/RW/DVD/RW Burner

Soon to be GPU: GTX 460 1GB, if not then maybe a AMD Radeon HD 6850 Black Edition or a 6870 (SAME PRICE AS A GTX 460 1GB , and the black editon is same price + 4.99 for shipping so $174.99 :)

Guest Doubleome
Im pretty sure with this motherboard you wont be able to overclock that i5-2500k which makes the k version useless, getting p67 to allow OC, or buy i5-2500 without k to save money: Motherboard: ASRock H67M (B3) LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0

Guest D.Whitehurst
lol i have it installed and most of that nonsinse isnt true for one, two... lol it doesnt need to be overclocked, but when it does ill just pop $100 out my pocket and buy a z68 motherboard later, and 3, lol it does overclock i have it overclocked now to 3.9 can easisly hit 4.0 but thats the max on this motherboard i wanted todo this because this thing is so fast, compated to my Phenom II x 4 955 Black Editon it aint even funny lol. :P and im not saying all this in a mean way hint the nunbering.. sorry lol but yest the h67 chipp set does limit the overclocking ive built 3 i5 2500k systems in the last month, mine , two of my friends one having a p67 and one having the z68 and both of thieres easily hit 4.8 could have hit atleast 5.0 thanks to my overclocking skills, but yes overclocking on a h67 chipset is a little bit harder than normal but it can be done with some researching.. .lol

Archived