Beta

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
I pre-ordered the game, but on Amazon(hardcopy). Do i get early access?

Only pre-orders for origin get early access. Did you buy medal of honor limited edition?

Guest PainKiller
Early access is for Origin Pre-Orders and Medal of Honor LE only. i just hope I get my E-mail soon because I wana make sure im rdy tomorrow at 5 AM

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

from enter bf3

"Haven't received your Battlefield 3 beta email? Not to worry, a lot of people have not received their key yet, so don't worry! The keys are still being sent out . In fact we asked our twitter and Facebook fans if they'd received their keys, we've yet to hear from someone who has! Until then, join the GameSpot exclusive coverage of a Battlefield 3 competition live from California.

Update: The Battlefield 3 beta keys will be active at 12 noon PST. So this is the official beta start date!"

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Info from the web, take it for what it is:

A lot of folks are reporting that they still haven’t received their beta keys — which isn’t a surprise, since the beta won’t be starting for another 5 or so hours at the earliest (5 AM PST). According to DICE (via Twitter), beta keys will be sent out around 1PM to 3PM, CET (Central European Time) — roughly 3-5 hours from now. Here’s a run down when beta keys will be sent out in your local time:

US Pacific time: 4 AM – 6 AM

US Eastern time: 7 AM – 9 AM

Europe: 1 PM – 3 PM

Australia (AEST): 9 PM – 11 PM

Japan: 8 PM -11 PM JST

Note that the above times are for PC and Xbox 360 beta, the PlayStation 3 version still remains uncertain.

We’ve also got confirmation that the beta weighs in at 3.9 GB. This could cause a great deal of stress on EA’s servers, which makes sense why beta key giveaways are spread out by a few hours.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

word of caution, actually getting a stable connection is impossible! Ive tried about 30 times to get into a sever, only once did i get in.

I thought it was broke so iwent to reinstall, DONT UNINSTALL IT! It deletes everything lol, not just the installation, so i gotta download the whole thing again! Lucky here at uni its decent net

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Got the email but not d/l until 4:30 CST (many :( ) when I get home from work. Dang state farm for blocking logmein ;)

Good thing I already let my wife know that with the beta releasing that I would be playing quite a bit more than usual. Not as good that my parents are in town this weekend and I'm going to a wedding next weekend when the beta is wrapping up.

Archived