Beta

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Crazy ... are you trying to connect to server? I've had good luck just doing quick match right now. I was never able to get into a server I selected.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
SoB's i got the Medal of Honor Tier 1 edition and i dindt got invited :/

The beta becomes public in 2 days (9/29) so its not a big loss.

Guest RET.CW2.POLLVX=US=
I thought it was broke so iwent to reinstall, DONT UNINSTALL IT! It deletes everything lol, not just the installation, so i gotta download the whole thing again!

You can avoid this by setting Origin to keep the install file.

Guest Doubleome
I cancelled my Origin order a while ago, still got into the early beta release. Hope this means I can also download BF3 when it releases as my DVD version will take a while to get here. Fingers crossed.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
My hope is that when they do release BF3 patches their not going to have all the patches rolled into one, but rather release a series of smaller patches that can be continued after dropping connection. Its nearly impossible to get a stable connection for 5+ hours when downloading a 3.5GB patch. If you time out you have to start from scratch(im talking about BFBC2).

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=

What FPS are you guys getting?

I'm hitting between 40-50 with 60 as the max I have seen. I'm using a GTX560Ti and an i5 2500k.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Im getting about 90 solid, 1920x1080 on gtx580 and i5-2500k. Would run it maxed out, but it wants to crash every time i change one thing.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I'm very impressed with my 285GTX, It's probably the best one nvidia made within the 200 series. I cant believe I'm pushing that frame rate. I just can't justify getting a new card when my 285 is pushing above 60fps. Unless someone can sell me on a new card I see no point in upgrading. ;)

So just to clear this up.

If you go from high to ultra the game goes nuts or does it go nuts when you tweak anything at all?

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Game issues: Aim indicator sometimes has a weird little black line that follows it.

The subway and City fighting is where most servers lag.

Spawn camping just to get kills is going to tick us all off.

Sniper scope shines at you, when really it should only flicker at certain points of movement (if its a flash light then that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. They need to get rid of it or bring it down a notch. If it flashes at me, I shoot it. So that's a silly feature.)

When you die and fall or get hit in the head it seems buggy

Game improves:

Graphics are stellar

Sounds are real

Tracers and muzzle flash look outstanding

Character movement looks good

Hit box is fixed up

Fire fights are heard in the distance(sounds like real life firefights) :D

Prone is back (gotta get used to it again)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

If you go from high to ultra the game goes nuts or does it go nuts when you tweak anything at all?

Well, ive hardly been able to play at all (one of the 1000000s of people on the forums having the same problem) but when i tried to max everything out, the game closed on me and then i couldnt get into a game again. It would pop up with the game box black then just shut down.

Again, ive had problems in general so not sure. Open beta is tomorrow so hopefully everything will be sorted for it.

Its been a long time guys, figured I'd stop in here since the Beta just released. Anyways, the EA locked servers have the map "Caspian Border", and the password was let out of the bag, people all over have been playing it, so its another map for you guys to enjoy, plus its Conquest, much better then Rush. Password is (Minus the quotes) "sexyelevator". Enjoy!

P.S. Heres a video of a guy playing on the map

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
I'm very impressed with my 285GTX, It's probably the best one nvidia made within the 200 series. I cant believe I'm pushing that frame rate. I just can't justify getting a new card when my 285 is pushing above 60fps. Unless someone can sell me on a new card I see no point in upgrading. ;)

I thought I was the only one in the clan with a 285GTX. *high five* :D

Guest Doubleome

Rolling 30-80 on GTX 280 with E8500. Can get drops to minimum of 20 this is with smoke/fire/long views at the same time. Have 1920x1080 everything medium, 16x Anti stropic rest off.

Getting my 580 setup in about a week I think.

Archived