Newegg may as well die... :S

Guest D.Whitehurst

Guest D.Whitehurst

well i was joking when i said newegg may die, but its becuase i recieved my stuff and not only was the motherboard DOA but the Grapghics card and PSU was aswell... i have several friends look at the stuff with me to check to make sure i did everything right, even tho i do lol ive been building computers since i was 8... lol im almost 19 now, so i better know what im doing??? anyways yeah

SO AND THEY FREAKIN MESSED UP MY PROCESSOR LOL I ORDERED A AMD PHENOM II x4 955 BE and got a crapy AMD Athlon 4400... i was like WT!!!!, lol newegg didnt do it of course but still it was sealed and all but im not sure what happen there? maybe someone in the AMD Factory put thier own crapy processor in and stole the AMD Phenom II x4??? maybe Possible? so i RMA'ed it all and am sending it back for store credit i was surprized they were going to give me store credit much faster than refund back to my bank account lol i get in store credit within 24 hours insted of 3 to 5 days :) so im STILL WAITING ON A COMPUTER :( and im going nuts anyways i decided to order diffrent parts to make sure thier extra compatible lol just to be on the safe side. So heres what im going to get.

SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" - Bare Drive

GIGABYTE GA-880GM-D2H AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular High Performance Power Supply

ADATA XPG Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor

some of this was dedicated from H4344 parts lol just to make sure it would work like the PSU he has the same and he has a 6870 so i know a 6850 will work on it :)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

whitehurst no offence, but why have you recently made about 10 different threads about basically the same thing?

Every one i see has a list of your computer rig in it i swear.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Well there is no way to tell the graphics card and PSU are DOA if the Mobo doesn't work. I highly doubt half of your order was DOA...

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=

Did you use an older power supply to check the mobo? Got to go with Xander on this one. Everything I order from personal to customer builds is through Newegg and I've never seen anything this extreme.

Sent from my Tweaked Epic~!

Archived