introduce yourself

Guest SnipeLock

Guest SnipeLock
I haven't seen one of these threads on this website any where so i decided to make one :D (if there is one just delete this) You might have seen me around, I am one of the newest members of this wonderful clan and I am just saying hi. PM me about siggies or CSS/COD4 any time, I will be more than happy to meet new people. Just drop by and give me a hello :D 15, almost 16, and gaming is my life (next to girls and family....and i guess school) I know a few of you already, (Sharpshot and Marky) But I would like to meet more of you guys! I am a DJ and graffiti artist, and thats all I can think of. alright peace

Guest Damendaman
I am Damen as most of you know, my name is pronounced Day-Men. I am seven school days away from completing high school and I consider that a big thing! I can't wait to get out of here..then into college on the upcoming fall! I am going to PKI College of IS&T&E (Information Science and Technology and Engineering) it is a local college that hosts the worlds tenth largest super computer and when it is all done being constructed it will be in the top five. I love three things: entertainment(games,T.V., etc..), entertaining others, and my significant other....I suppose I should mention family too! Urgh. I am a graphic artist and a web designer, although one should not be without the other. One last thing...I am an Unknown Soldier! -Damen

Guest Marky
I am the dreaded Marky. Spammer of threads and recruiter of legions. i am 23. i am a geek, i am a star wars/star trek nut, i am a gamer till death, i am a history freak, i am a navy freak, a shark freak, and im a cat freak(theyre chick MAGNETS btw). im just a freak in general ^_^ this is my 3rd time in =US= i served in the Navy and then the Marines before the change to Brigades. i served also in Recruiting for most of my 10 months and 5 days of prior service, and i recruited perhaps 50 ppl into the =US= im going to a tech college nearby soon for Automation Systems (Robots basically) and i am back to recruit legions of fresh meat, i mean soldiers ^_^ im also *deadly* in a chopper, and i have the screens of 8ball dying numerous times to prove it :P mwhahaha

Guest MsKami
Nice thread I am Miss Kami I am not an unknown soldier :( but I would be if my 1st-IB clan leader wasnt my boyfriend XD I am older prob than all of you...My kids are older than most of you :-P I bet I spam more than Marky and I stood in line in the 70's to see Star Wars when it was first out at the theaters :-):):-P basically I am a sci-fi freak and serious gamer...when I am not cooking , cleaning, or doing laundry. The biggest thing in my life, aside of meeting this fine clan and having awsome BF2 games...:-):) would be meeting my clan leader in a battlefield game and hitting it off with him so good, we basically gamed together for 2 years, he gcame over from Ireland for 90 days, and is moving back for good in Sept. This is a man who will keep my comp running, my games updated, and never tell me to leave battle just to cook him food...though I would!!! Game ON!!!!!!

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
My name is COL.Realgrunt (you all better know who I am!). I'm 35 years old and am employed as a Pennsylvania State Corrections Officer. I served in the United States Army for 4 years earning/learning 3 combat M.O.S.'s: 11H(T.O.W.2 missile gunner) 19E(M60A3 main battle tank crewman) and 19K(M1A1 main battle tank crewman). In other words I was very busy in those 4 short years. I joined =US= in 2005 and have been hardcore dedicated to the clan ever since. I started out in =US='s Army branch as a member of the 3/69th Armored Brigade, moved on to 3/69th NCOIC, I served as a clan recruiter and eventually became both the NCOIC and then the CWOIC of the recruiting dept. I'm not gonna brag about the amount of members I recruited but lets just say only Marky, Blaino and Blurtie came close to matching my numbers. I eventually returned to the Army branch as CSM and eventually XO. After that I took command of 3rd Brigade after our first big changover. I then gave up my command because of time constraints and became the SMA of =US=. After my schedule became more flexible I returned to the officer corps and took command of 2nd Brigade which eventually became Bravo company. After the departure of MG.Kimo and Kraors promotion to clan C.O. I was offered the position of clan Executive Officer. I am a hardcore gamer. I also enjoy riding atv's, shooting, hunting, fishing, comicbooks and international traveling as much as I can.

Guest RET.MAJ.Navy=US=
I suppose I should just get down and do this ...... My name is NavyDeathDealer (looks out over his desk and sees all of Bravo Company saluting as they cheer "Hail, Navy, tested nautical warrior and ruler of the seven seas!") I am known by most of you simply as "Navy", (because you are too lazy to say the full name) :razz: I am, in fact, active duty Navy, and I have been for 21 glorious years. This makes me a bit older than Realgrunt, not as old as MacCullock, and older than Hawkeye and Trajan combined, and a few years to spare :o I enlisted in the Navy and worked on submarines as an electrician. I was selected to become an officer through the enlisted commissioning program, now called the Seaman to Admiral program. I served on three different submarines, and to date, five different surface ships. Most recently, I was the Executive Officer for the USS Harpers Ferry, stationed in Sasebo, Japan...... and I deployed with the 31st marine Expeditionary Unit to all sorts of places in Asia. I have travelled to 28 different countries in my career, including some you may have never heard of (such as the Republic of Seychelles). I deployed in support of Desert Storm, Desert Shield, Enduring Freedom, and Iraqi Freedom. I am currently working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in an office known as J-5 Strategic Plans Directorate, and I work many issues currently in Iraq, which I can't say that much about on here :) I have been with =US= for a few years now, and when I first got here, "Hrdcore" was clan leader with BigK as XO. I served with the Navy branch, and then with 2nd Brigade, and now Bravo Company. This is the first time that I have had command of some of the troops, and now I know why Realgrunt always seems tired on Teamspeak (besides too much wine) :+) I enjoy my time with the clan immensely, despite the fact that I shoot about a half second slower than most of you, which means I hide a lot, and run around with medic paddles to earn points. Well, that's pretty much me, and I'll leave it at that! Cheers, CPT.NavyDeathDealer=US=

Guest Marky
Hail NavyDeathDealer!!!! :D *hears Navy singing* Come all ye young thoughtless fools a warning take by me, and never leave your happy homes to sail the raging seeeaaaaaaa....

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
My name is CrAzY_NuTtA and i'm one of the few Euro members of the =US=. I prefer just to be called CrAzY and nearly everybody does anyway :). I joined the clan around Nov' 06 and was accepted on the 24th Nov' (funny how i can remember). When i became a full member i joined the Navy under the command of 2dYeSaMuRi who was still living in Israel at the time. Optimus Prime was the CO. Upon becoming promoted to SA and then up to SN i got a phone call from Angry_M0b (the one i should be thanking for getting me to join the clan, we are RL friends) saying that basically all hell had broken loose :( And so i was then placed in what was called 2nd Brigade but still with everybody i was with before as a PFC. From then on, in my opinion, the clan has never quite been the same. I joined the SBS and we played in a 2142 ladder and were in 3rd place out of about 40 with 4 wins and 0 losses and then TWL decides to close our ladder, just to rub it in :(. We then moved onto games like Arma (which had no TWL ladders) and then back to BF2. By the time we moved back to BF2, 2dye moved back to the US with no gaming rig and so the SBS has been pretty much inactive since. Then COD4 was released and it was basically love at first sight :D. Probably my favourite game of all time i just love it so much.... And the final split of the clan happened, we were moved into companies and i was placed as CO of Delta (Euro) company as a 2LT with SGM.Angry_M0b as the XO. I'm still baffled as to why i jumped up so high but i guess Euro finally got some recognition :D :D. And so this is where i am today, i am a CPT now and i hope to stay like this for at least a year or so. I will basically stay in this clan till the very end (if there is an end) because i don't think i am going anywhere. So you can count on me being here for years to come. I love this clan, it's one of the best out there. We just need to play a few more matches, i need to move to the US and they need to hurry up and release BF3.... Thanks for reading CPT.CrAzY

Guest Hawkeye1234535678
actually navy, im older than my dad if my years are multiplied by 2, so if i do that im older than you i believe, ill post later, as im heading off to schoolsrry guys.

Guest Zarth
well check it out, I been alive for a while now and ive done alot of things in my 16 years of life. im in tenth grade and im a Petty Officer 3rd Class in my schools NJROTC. I am on drill team and i love the navy and coast guard with a passion. after high school i plan on going to college at USCGA. As for being a US member I was here a while back (i have no clue of the dates) and uh i had made it up to SGT and then I became really inactive and started missing friday meetings. So at that point I left. And most of my friends left behind me and havnt come back to this day. About 2 or 3 nights ago i got really fed up with the clan that i was in and i left that clan. Saw Realgrunt on xfire and remembered all the fun times i had here screwing around after practices and such and i decided to come back. my story sucks.....but i dont care....im here and im ready to serve. =D PFC.Zarth

Guest Tiesto
"Yeah I'm a clubhead. What of it? I dance better than you, you're a punk. You bounce your head around and i move my feet around. I feel the rythem; you feel the scream. The difference between me and you: Ill save my breath, but I'm gunna club til I die!" -Paul Oakenfold* That describes me a little, lol, well I'm 19 years old living the New Jersey. I'm portuguese 100%, proud of it tooo =]. I'm a pretty boy, cuz these jersey girls like that. Anddd i came into the clan around my birthday last year, April 25. Stayed in for a good 2 months until i got accused of spamming a TS and got kicked out. Reapplied to this wonderful clan 3 months later, and if been good ever since. Enough said? SGT.Tiesto=US=

Guest MsKami
this is turning into an awsome thread. well I wanted to add...that I was in Air Force ROTC for my 4 yrs of high school, when I went to enlist I found I could not as I had asthma past the age of 13...I wonder if that has changed?? I then went on to get my Masters in Business Tech and am now an accountant by day. I am 39, but look and act much younger, I did manage to land a 29 yr old Irishman :P (You will notice I always talk about him) after my kids grew up, I got bored, even with lots of game, so I went on to get all my medical certs and ontop of working during the week as an accountant, I work 12 hour overnight shift F-SAT-SUN with handicap kids. this is my soul job. and let me tell you, they will sit and listen to me for hours talk about game hahahaha Well, aside of being a mom and raising 3 really good huge kids hahahaha (I am 6', so you know my kids are monsters) that is all I have. I had to add more after reading all the other impressive posts. like realgrunts and Navy btw tiesto has good taste in music hope to see you in game soon people, I have been extremely busy this week with end of month, inventory all that schlaggy stuff. Cheers to you all!!! you guys are a fine groups of lads :)

Guest SnipeLock
yeah I have been kinda busy too but summer is almost here and I cant wait to play some games with all you guys This thread is great, I am getting to know you guys better :D props to me :P and mskami, height is nothing >_< 5'8 is tall....right?.....:(

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
Ok here goes. I am 38 and work for a utility company, I am a network engineer and spend my days configuring routers/switches/firewalls and the like. I am currently the only network engineer in our company and I take care of a main campus of around 1000 users and over 60 remote locations. I just finished my Bachelor degree in Organization Management and am ready to get into management. I am a Volunteer Firefighter, Sec. of local Cisco Users Group, memer of economic development group, and trustee at my church. My wife and I have 2 kids, PicGurl ( 18 ), and Mideo (15), we have been married since I was 19 and she was 18 as we met in high school. I submitted my app to the =US= on April 22, 2004 and was accepted on May 7, 2004. I served in the army under Sabot when we were the UAF and Hixen was the C.O. I progressed to CPL with Taco who joined a week or so after me. We stayed CPL for 9 months! Eventually I was promoted to SGT and volunteered to go over to the marines as they needed help. In the Marines I served under Immortal and Roach. My asst platoon sgt was HotRodKitten and a few of you can appreciate that! She would kill you with a mere word if you got out of line, so my job was a lot easier than it could have been. I was asked by Tanner who had recently became a CW4 to join the Adjutants office and help keep the website, etc. going. Eventually I took over running this office until Kimo asked me to be his XO and the rest is recent enough for most of you to remember. I have seen many many changes here nd although we are not as big as we once were, I still think our best days have yet to come. Hopefully BF3 will help that out.

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
i wonder how many people here actually remember me besides a handful of officers. I started out in UAF in august of 2004 and had to wait until september to become a full member, back in the days we waited forever for everything we got. I was trained in bootcamp with robocline and 2dyesamarai under Sgt.Skelly the scariest SOB besides H4rdcore lol. I joined the army and was accepted into 160 SOAR under Tanner and worked my way up to Sgt running the transport section. I transferred to the navy to help Snowman out and worked my way up through to adjutant and XO and finally CO of the Navy. After awhile I transferred control of the navy and became an adjutant again and came up to be XO of discom as it is now. I met a nice young woman PV2 from england who moved to the states and married my sorry self where we stayed for 2 years until a few months ago when we moved back to england where I am now. I never say I was an actual Marine since I got DQd out of boot but I really enjoyed my 2 years with the Marines as a security force candidate which I got to see and do a lot of really great things. I worked as a Police Officer in Wisconsin, a 911 dispatcher for several years, and finally ended up as a firefighter/paramedic. I think thats all

Guest Marky
and if not for a certain Navy recruiter u wouldnt have met that nice young woman so u should be ETERNALLLLYY grateful. mwahahaha :P since that recruiter recruited his wife, and without him hed still be single =) and thus u should buy me a computer!!!!! =D

Guest MsKami
snipe height is nothing, my clan leader is about that :razz: on that note @ pugs go on with the international relationships :-) My Irish guy is moving here, but I am sure I will be in Ireland alot :) @ Kraor...yes our clan is slow atm too, we are also hoping BF3 will bring it all back. Like you guys, we go through training, I know we even have training vids for BF2 and match training. Ladders are slow, dying or dead in BF2 and 2142...COD4 is still there, but it seemed like such a quick fix that has since slowed down....

Guest MsKami
[quote='RT.marky=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29781#post29781']where in ireland is he? my gf is there :D[/QUOTE] Wexford, but the clan is Irish, so there are members all over, Dublin, and all those other irish named towns....currently they are at some big Irish Lan...gamecon, this weekend :)

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
First of all, wow I think that this has been a great thread, really interesting reed :) and find out a lot about other people. Now onto me. Im one of the few Euro Guys ,Delta company, I go to the same school as Crazy_Nutta, and thats how hes here. The town i live in is called Bournemouth, which is a great tourist beach side town on the south coast of England. As the beach is the main attraction for tourism it has a great load of stuff to offer to us locals which is great. and i take full advantage :D Im a Voluntary Beach Lifeguard, and patrol in the summer, and am taking my FPOS (First Person On Scene) award soon, where i get to play with the big bag of medical goodies like more oxygen, suction pumps, defibrillators, neck braces and spinal boards and all that cool stuff :). I also work part time as a surf Coach. Im really big on sports, Swimming, Surfing, Surf Ski paddling, Cross Country running, Triathlons , Cycling, Orienteering (anybody ever heard of it?) I have been in several national teams, won a first place in the Inshore Rescue Boat Championships. Achieved a 4th place in an international Surf Lifesaving competition. I joined the clan about 2 or 3 years ago now, about 3 months before Crazy_Nutta, as part of the Euro branch of the Navy, I became part of the elite SBS run by 2DyE_SaMuRai, who is one of the best leaders i have known. I moved up the ranks over time, in the SBS, after a number of the Euro guys left to form [ATW] i assumed NCOIC of the Euro section. Up until now we have changed into brigades, then company's where we stand now, and i have eventually got up to this rank of CSM somehow :P I enjoy playing all sorts of games, like BF2, Project Reality, Forgotten Hope, BF2142, Arma: Armed Assault, COD4, Company of heroes. In the Future i an going to join the Royal Marine Commandos, which is the UK's most elite ground forces, i am hoping to enter as an officer, if not enter as Other Rank. My ambition is to eventually make it to the SBS, funny how i play in the virtual SBS, and want to go there :P

Guest Marky
[quote='MsKami','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29782#post29782']Wexford, but the clan is Irish, so there are members all over, Dublin, and all those other irish named towns....currently they are at some big Irish Lan...gamecon, this weekend :)[/QUOTE] ahh. youre not all that far from her, shes in waterford :)

Guest 3lmo
well well well if it isn't my time now I'm Kevin turning 19 german by origin spent the last 4 years living in Mc Lean Va. (WashDC.) while my dad worked at the embassy and pentagon (can't say what he did there i'd get shot:P) joined this clan on may 4th of last year around a week after my little bro :P ( vogts, also our last name :P) got to the rank of PFC. pretty quickly while serving under blurtie in 1st brigade. sometime later in last year got up to Cpl. where im at ever since... more towards me still go to school here in germany working on getting a job as a light and sound technician for a more larger company. i play airsoft in a semi-professional team mostly using my sniper gear and working on an infantry kit. when im not in school or playing airsoft im a hobby dj so in case you need sound for a party hit me up :P My Gf is ( of course) above all...... besides all that i work in real sicilian pizzeria where i actually bake em :P brings me about 600 dollars a month which is a hell lot for a student here in germany... so in case you want to know more msg me :P

Guest BG.Darmine
Alright here we go, I am the forgotten few the man behind the scenes taking care of everything that runs this clan in a productive direction keeping on recruiting, training, and comp teams going. But i have been here since August 2004, i found this place threw a very interesting way, i was just browsing BFV sites to see if there were any strat guides on certain weapons and i seen this banner at the bottom of the site it said clan of the year [UAF] i clicked it looked around the site and joined up it took me almost one and a half months for me to get PV2. I served in the 101st airborne and was part of the elite jump and chalk team at that time SFC.Iceman was my NCO then with a few RET he became the CO of 101st. i moved up to CPL and had to go threw 3 different schools PLDC(got SGT), Bnoc(SSG), Anoc i took all of them and passed i then got my SFC.. I then was deployed to Iraq and had to take a year of leave came back and assumed a platoon sergeant roll in 2/7 inf after serving there for a while i then moved on to the Comms department as MSG then Ward left to basic training and i assumed the roll of WOIC of comms after assuming that roll i brought back the training DEPT i ran both DEPTS in till Chopper was offered the WOIC spot for comms i rebuilt the training program and merged the mentor program making it what it is today. I have served in active duty for four years(Total of 6) and am currently in the national guard i have been to korea, Kuwait, iraq, and served in the Honor guard for are fallen Soldiers. I am a SGT in the national Guard currently and i like being in the NG it is a great group of folks who look out for one another. Also my right hand man in DISOM is CPT.Blacktulip he helps me with a lot of things 90% of it most of you do nto see and my other boys CPT.Skyler and1SG.Norton(AKA Nickel) have also been helping me ever step of the way and the have been doing great while we are a bit slow. Ohh and don't mind my grammar and spelling it is in my nature to suck at it. :+)

Guest MsKami
[quote='RT.marky=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29784#post29784']ahh. youre not all that far from her, shes in waterford :)[/QUOTE] I am in Arizona :) so I am pretty far from her :P

Archived