introduce yourself

Guest SnipeLock

Guest RET.ArmyGrunt=US=
This is all I have to say: Army, 11B, Prior Service (OIF) Infantrymen come in all shapes, shades, weights, sizes, states of sobriety, misery, and confusion. They are sly as a fox, have the nerve of a dope addict, the sincerity of a politician, and the subtly of Mt. Saint Helen. They are extremely irresistible, totally irrational and completely indestructible. An Infantryman is a Soldier all his life even if only for a few years of that life. He is a magical creature. You can kick him out of your house but not out of your heart. You can take him off your mailing list but not off your mind. Soldiers are found everywhere... in love...in battle... in lust... in trouble...in debt...in bars and ... behind them. No one can write so seldom and yet think so much of you. No one else can get so much enjoyment out of a letter or clean clothes or a six pack. An infantryman is a genius with a deck of cards. A millionaire without a cent and brave without a grain of sense. HE IS THE PROTECTOR OF AMERICA! When he wants something, it's usually 30 days leave, music that hurts the ears, a five dollar bill...or a woman he can count on. Girls love them, mothers tolerate them, fathers brag about them, the government pays them, the police watch out for them and somehow they all work together. You can beat their bodies, but not their minds. You can tame their hearts, but not their souls. He likes girls, chow, females,dip, women,alcohol, ladies, did I say alcohol?, and the opposite sex. Infantrymen dislike small checks, working weekends, answering letters, waking up, maintaining a uniform, and the day before payday You may as well give in. An Infantryman is your long distance lover... they are your steely-eyed, warm-smiling, blank-minded, hyper-active, over-reacting, curious, passionate, talented, spontaneous, physically fit, good for nothing bundle of worry..... And he will always be there for you, regardless of how long its been since you've last talked. We're cocky, know-it-all, mouthy grunts and for those of you that don't like it, get in line.

Guest RET.Norton=US=
Well, Im Nickel, I have served in the UAF/=US= since July 2004. Hixzen was the CO when I joined and Hardcore became the CO when the switch happened. I orginally Joined into the =US= Marine Corps, and have been in the =US= Army, and =US= Navy. I was an E-9 before I had to retire for a few months, i am now back and am the 1stSGT of Charlie Company,

Guest Creeper
The mysterious Creeper: 7 years active USN, formerly an Avionics Tech for F/A-18C's (really cool job, BTW) prior to working my way to a position as a sensor operator aboard ES-3A's. Been working for the US Gov't in many capacities since 1992, currently as an ELINT/SIGINT analyst/instructor for a Gov't Agency. (now you know, CPT Mac! :)) I joined the =US= back in Jan, but unfortunately missed a couple months of participation due to an unexpected business trip overseas. Looking forward to mixing it up!

Guest Tiesto
[quote='CSM. 8_Ball=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29805#post29805']Im a Original gangster thats all you need 2 know...[/QUOTE] Double U, Tee, Eff?! You're no gangster! Lawl :D

Guest RET.Capt.Optimus Prime=US=
Hey all, Don't know if I can post here as a retiree but I am going to anyway lol. I joined the =US= a while ago now, started as a PO2 under CPT BigK and moved on from there. A lot has happened but I think I most enjoyed this place when I was a simple PO2 taking orders and kicking ass all over the place with the CAL team (excepting that first match when I took Hardcores Chopper without authorization or qualifying for the helo first lol). Things progressed as the always do, I slowly moved up the ranks which took a while since there were only 5 or 6 of us in the Navy for a long time there (pre Marky recruiting bonanza). I have served but that brief period need not be specified here, there were a few incidents (you few who know of such events hush!) but nothing made me more proud then when I rose to the rank of SCPO. I had command of the Pacific fleet and everything seemed to be ticking along nicely. Then with the moving on of our command staff and the installation of 1st Lieutenant Storm my life suddenly changed, and one spooky weekend when I was away they did the dirty on me. They promoted me after I turned it down 3 times prior. Now I became a bast.... officer and XO of the Navy. People say being an officer changes things and it does. I had the pleasure to command the absolute best that any man had the honor of heading. We started the Navy Seals, the most successful team fielded by this clan bar none. Then with the retirement of Storm I suddenly found myself in Command. I wish I could say I had a life, but this clan and the people in it became an important part of mine. My lads knew that I was there for them and I felt like a proud father watching them grow into their own and make their own decisions, taking leadership of their own squads, no Father was more proud. Then the change over to the brigade system, a choice I disagreed with initially but found it to be the best choice we made. No longer existed the branch barriers that had existed, now we were one big family. I have since moved on, I am now completing my long over due education and trying to lose some of the "bulk" I seem to have accrued over a period of inactivity. But never a day goes by when I don't think of my lads, both current and former members. They were and are men of character, men who I would entrust my life and those I care for to. Some serve in the uniform, protecting freedom and standing post in the dark places where few dare to stand. They are our protectors, our brothers, our sons and I love them even more for it. A son once asked a father "Dad, with all the evils, all the bad people in the world, what chance is there for me? The father turned to his son and pointed out a lone man standing at the gate. "You see that man in the distance?" "Yes dad, who is he?" "I don't rightly know but he will guard you I know that much." "But why, he doesn't even know me." "No, but he'll do it none the less." I never posted a retirement post, I saw others who had and it didn't feel right but there are some people I have to acknowledge. Blurtie: My brother, my friend, my strong right arm. You helped me find my way when I was lost in doubt and beset by failure. You are my brother in all but blood and I don't have the words to tell you have much I love you bud." Navydeathdealer: I still remember the day we first met online, I thanked you for your service, in keeping myself and my loved one free. Our friendship grew from that moment and there are few more I respect more than you my friend. You are the soldier at the gate and with men such as you how can we fail? PicGurl: If I did have a sister, I would want her to be you. BigK: You taught me about leadership, that to lead a man must know his men and fight for them whatever the cost. He has to care and that the most powerful man is the one who has his men behind him. Loyalty and duty above all. Thank you Sir, I am eternally in your debt. Covert: I know you have gone and I wish the circumstances had been different. I hope this message is carried to you or that you read it yourself. You were the best and still are in my opinion. You led by the courage of your convictions, never afraid to tell me when I had crossed a line or to share your opinion when yours differed from mine. I wish you all the luck in the world. You made our brigade great my friend. Storm: You are my friend, comrade in arms and friend. Save a seat for me bud, we'll get drunk and perhaps find us a cannon and a church.... Kraor: Sir, I have great respect for you. Your faith and conviction are an example to us all. God bless you and all your family my friend but I feel that perhaps he already has. 2Dye: You are the best example of duty, sacrifice, honor and commitment. I always knew I was steady in command but only because you were the firm rock beneath. Thank you for always been there. Realgrunt: We served together along time, you are and always will be my good friend. My best wishes to you and your lovely wife (PS: If your still firing blanks my offer is always open heh ) To all the men of the 2nd Brigade: You are all my lads and I love the lot of you, even you Killmaster lol. You were the best and we proved it, thank you for allowing me to be your CO. I have gone on entirely too long and for those I missed know it was not intentional it's just that the screen is getting a bit hard to see at the moment and I have to end this here. CPT.Optimus Prime=US= Frm Commander =US= Navy Frm Commander 2nd Brigade Proud son of the =US=

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=
Alright I better quit being lazy and do this! The names Mustang or SGT.Barber. I'm 25 years OLD and my joints say that I'm 50. I live in the Land of the Mormons(Utah) and no I'm not one. I've been the in Army Reserves now for 8 years as a 92A Automated Logistics(in english that's warehouse automation). I've done 2 tours overseas in Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar. Other than the the army sends me were ever theres sand my least favorite being Egypt. I've got three more before I can finally take my chance to move over to the NG and go to my 18X SF trainging. Wether I do it or not is another question because of the new joy in my life... My daughter. That's right my goofy butt has a 9 month old lol. Besides her the only other lady in my life is my fiance who is also in the reserves. Some of you might talk to her from time to time and not know it because I'm to lazy to go to the computers when she's on it or I'm sleeping. As for my hobbies well you can probably guess the first on my list... Cars. I'm the proud owner of a 94 Mustang Cobra that still needs alot of work. Drag Racing is were I excle and trying to get good at the whole turning thing. Other than that it computers, sports, and girls.... Well the ones my fiance will let me look at :) Other than that if you couldn't tell from all my post I suck at writting and am not as marts as it thunk I am(this forum needs ID10T checking for me) Also as most of the Rangers and BF2 pubbers know I'm an avid Drunk. No I'm not an alcholic... they go to meetings. But that's the basics of me Ya I was in the clan in 05 or 06 but don't remember the dates because alchol has corrupted my brain, lol. But I'm back and doing the darn thing.

Guest MsKami
[quote='SGT.ArmyGrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29801#post29801']This is all I have to say: Army, 11B, Prior Service (OIF) Infantrymen come in all shapes, shades, weights, sizes, states of sobriety, misery, and confusion. They are sly as a fox, have the nerve of a dope addict, the sincerity of a politician, and the subtly of Mt. Saint Helen. They are extremely irresistible, totally irrational and completely indestructible. An Infantryman is a Soldier all his life even if only for a few years of that life. He is a magical creature. You can kick him out of your house but not out of your heart. You can take him off your mailing list but not off your mind. Soldiers are found everywhere... in love...in battle... in lust... in trouble...in debt...in bars and ... behind them. No one can write so seldom and yet think so much of you. No one else can get so much enjoyment out of a letter or clean clothes or a six pack. An infantryman is a genius with a deck of cards. A millionaire without a cent and brave without a grain of sense. HE IS THE PROTECTOR OF AMERICA! When he wants something, it's usually 30 days leave, music that hurts the ears, a five dollar bill...or a woman he can count on. Girls love them, mothers tolerate them, fathers brag about them, the government pays them, the police watch out for them and somehow they all work together. You can beat their bodies, but not their minds. You can tame their hearts, but not their souls. He likes girls, chow, females,dip, women,alcohol, ladies, did I say alcohol?, and the opposite sex. Infantrymen dislike small checks, working weekends, answering letters, waking up, maintaining a uniform, and the day before payday You may as well give in. An Infantryman is your long distance lover... they are your steely-eyed, warm-smiling, blank-minded, hyper-active, over-reacting, curious, passionate, talented, spontaneous, physically fit, good for nothing bundle of worry..... And he will always be there for you, regardless of how long its been since you've last talked. We're cocky, know-it-all, mouthy grunts and for those of you that don't like it, get in line.[/QUOTE] N1 !!!!!! I will have you know, Grunt, that I have stolen you Infantry saying for our forums...as we are an infantry clan...and wow thats a good one :)

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
man seeing all the people really makes me remember all the guys I called a friend here. Tanner, Tom, Robo, Iceman, Mason, Skelly, Taco, Snowman, Black etc. I wish the old guys were still around, we had an absolute blast and i miss that

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Well I don't talk much unless I have to get something done, get pissed off, someone says something very stupid, to make fun of someone, or I like and your cool in my book. Im the guy that just stays in the back and just comes up to add my input when needed or tell other people what to say or the answers since im not a spotlight kinda guy. Pretty good at it too. Im the in Army as a 31B Military Police Officer, love my job even though everyone hates MPs its still pretty fun. Getting ready to be deployed later this month to Iraq. Fun stuff right there. I've been in the =US= since April 4th, 2004, i've had just about every job there is been a Recruiter, Drill Sergeant, SL, PSG, 1SG, Comms. Chief, Army XO, Army CSM, =US= SMA, etc.. Basicly i've been a CSM for everything that would need a CSM. I've been a CSM for going on 3 years I would say and wouldn't have it any other way. My current role is as a Command Advisor for everything so I basicly go where and do what I want and "Advise" when needed best job there is. Also im not a asshole like I made myself sound at the start. Any questions about anything me, the Army, MP's, dumb**** please feel free to ask.

Guest Cage_07
Hi I am Kage. I live in New York. I am sure most of the clan / all of the clan would now me from my apparently anoying voice. I am in the 9th graade I go to Jamaica High School and am passing and praying. I am hoping to become a Fighter Pilot and will most likely be very pissed off if i memerized like 20 aircraft for no reason. I like video games im trying to get a job so i can buy my own games. Yeah im prety much your average 14 year old boy who could do his 15 min homework in about 5. I AM NOT A GEEK :x. I own a PS3 so my name is Kage_07 add me if you have one. I made some video ideas to help the clan, but... ill just keep what happened to the scripts to my self. I am in Bravo co. Wolfpack and have been part of the clan since if i remember correctly... November/December or earlier but i have met many people on this clan and tho i havent met you in person, your all considered my friends... hehe well thats me and god speed. OOORRAAHH!!!

Guest Conman51
im conman...16 yrs old...ive been here about a year...i knew most ppl in the clan personaly..but their gone now...im in a boarding school now (which sux)...sophmore...i went to military school for 3 years b4 this school which was also boarding...but i kinda liked the military structure, which kinda influenced me to join this clan

Guest Serenity
[quote='PV2.marky=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=29768#post29768']and if not for a certain Navy recruiter u wouldnt have met that nice young woman so u should be ETERNALLLLYY grateful. mwahahaha :P since that recruiter recruited his wife, and without him hed still be single =) and thus u should buy me a computer!!!!! =D[/QUOTE] This may be so but we are still not buying you a computer! lol I'm Lisa, 19yrs old. Some of you might remember me as PV2.Girlforce, I joined in December 2005, I had a great time while i was here and i made some awesome friends, also if it wasn't for =US= i would never of met my husband.. so thanks =) Glad to see everyone doing well :)

Guest Ellenberg
Fiiiiiiiiiine, I'll do one too... I'm Penfold. Why "Penfold" I've heard a lot of people (who are old enough to remember that one cartoon... ) ask me? Well - I don't know. I got tagged with it after a few weeks of going to the same paintball site with the same crowd, and it just stuck, it's pretty much a natural reaction now. Of course, Penfold hasn't always been my name, I've gone from Whacko (who no-one could spell correctly... it was always "Wacko", or "Whako"... ), then Ravana (back in the NRN, we're talking... 9 years ago), Aymru (don't ask... but it was great fun when I "confessed" that I was a girl named Amy Roo!), and, with the exception of Penfold, Raliyn. I've not actually told anyone about Raliyn, but he's ex-DCBB and ex-WCK (who are a split off from DCBB) - needless to say, I changed my online name for a reason, and I prefer Penfold. ;) I'm 21 years old, in the middle of moving from Hertfordshire, England to North Dakota, USA - and it's a pain in the hiney, I'm very talkative and I do do my fair share of trash talking, you bunch of dirty hackers - although it's always in jest... just like when I shoot NEAR people (*cough*, Navy! :-P). I am engaged, to the most wonderful woman in the world, even when she yells at me for not being able to cook dinner in the middle of a scrim/practice/meeting. And for those of you interesting in knowing - I met her online, in an MMO called Star Wars Galaxies (yes, we're both SW nuts, although I like Episode 4-6, and she prefers Episode 1-3... that causes a few fights!), and she did, in fact, have me on IGNORE for several months, and I created over ten characters to talk to her with. I was obsessed. ^^; And I'm glad that I was! So... nargh! I haven't been in a Clan like =US= since the time I left NRN... and I was back and forth in there so much, I don't even know when I left...! :oops: Alas, they're a bunch of old gits who have zimmer frames and wheel chairs, talking about the good ole days (of the MSN Zone, XWA, XvT... ), I even managed to make Lieutenant after six years, I'm going to try and break that record in =US=, (and yes, I'm taking bets!) although right now, I'm enjoying myself so much I don't really care all that much. Annnnnd, that's pretty much it.

Archived