WOW THIS IS NICE COM'ON NOW... SERIOUSLY!!!!?????

Guest D.Whitehurst

Guest D.Whitehurst

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/184/42549999.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wow now i have a 60MBPS/5MBPS & 25MBPS/3MBPS down, lol reason is,... im currently running the 25MBPS for VPN Hosting along with 5 Minecraft Servers

the 60 MBPS is for also VPN, BF2, CRYSIS 2, and Countersrike servers, i have the 25MBPS connection hooked up to my other AMD 3 Core / 6GB Ram Desktop STRICKLY FOR HOSTING PURPOSES, and the 60 MBPS is split to my DUAL Core 4 GB Other COmputer to my RIGHT -----> lol and the MY COMPUTER uses the 60MBPS connection as well :) how does this sound?

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Whats that on the bottom right? Dr Pepper?

I noticed that too. :) But I think the closest/far right can is a Coca-Cola. The other is definitely a Dr. Pepper.

Guest D.Whitehurst
lol when it comes to me and my desk you might find dp, coca cola, sprite, mt. dew, and all else... you see cause thats just the way i role... :) here we go :), lol these caps = pointing out important information :)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Also this is the second post you have posted in the wrong location. So next one, I'm taking your ability to post anything for failure to follow our rules.

Guest D.Whitehurst
ok sir of course.... my mistake, also note to myself. dont give the wrong peson the satisfaction of anything... note taking.... to myself... NAME OF THREAD :), joking matter....

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Thanks you Ski for moving this and Whitehurst all i want it to have the threads in the right place.

Thank you.

Archived