Holla!

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Whats up you skanky b*&ches! Has that turd burglar Hardcore shown up recently...need me to scare him off?! :D

Just saw the trailer for BF3 on G3...looks super duper!! If you guys play BC2 on 360 hit me up at " O DannyTanner O ". Except for 8ball, he cheats! LOL! Oh and Realgrunt you stay away too...probably try to decorate the levels with rainbow flags and boxed wine.

Guest SoundOfDeath
Errr..no disrespect but the XBOX 360? Where did you go wrong? Nice to meet one of the founders.

Guest Darkveg

According to the thing hes the founder!?

Retired officer on deck!!!

Also I agree with H4 this guy is pretty funny.

360?! enjoy your diet bf3 with your 12v12 while were getting 32v32

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

oh man...he's back :-P

Don't salute him, he will find someway to bend you over a table and verbally wreck you.

What's up Tanner, you getting BF3 for the comp?

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Oh tanner how much you've missed since your last visit! You won't be seeing Hardcore around here anytime soon lol.

I dont know of any member that plays bc2 on 360. Why don't u suck it up and buy a nice PC?

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Until they make a laptop I can keep on the road with me that actually can handle playing cool games...probably not. Yes I know 360 doesn't hold a candle to the PC versions, but being it's what I got...its just what I play. Plus, hotel internet always leaves something lacking when it comes to speed...so...eh.

Yea I do remember giving verbal lashings for turd nuggets that called me "Sir". It's "Danny" or "Tanner" boys and girls.

Who's in charge of this joint now? Darmine? Hell the apple keeps falling farther and farther since I left...maybe bringing back Hardcore isn't a bad idea. I JEST I JEST!!!

(probably getting banned for that one! LOL)

Hope everyone's well!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Until they make a laptop I can keep on the road with me that actually can handle playing cool games...probably not.

Plus, hotel internet always leaves something lacking when it comes to speed...so...eh.

Oh tell me something I don't know about the hotels (half the time it is hard just reading the forums). Although my Dell Precision M6400 holds it's own, and would probably be half way descent in the hands of someone who can actually play the game.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
How's it going Tanner, still getting around the word censored I see. Spend the extra money and get a alienware laptop and buy a wireless card from AT&T or which service you like for good Internet where ever you are/go

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Hey tanner hows things? Still on that xbox i see, unfortunately i stopped paying for mine and dont really have any reason to play it. Meh, pc will always be better :)

Maybe we can hit up some CSS sometime :)

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
Whats going on tanner, been a while, thought you went back to bush flying.

Guest SpRayAndPrAy

What's up tanner how have ya been?

I wonder if anyone still has the picture of bob saget around here. hmmmm

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
What's up tanner how have ya been?

I wonder if anyone still has the picture of bob saget around here. hmmmm

It might be in the FTP somewhere, I know for sure the MR bean one is

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
Ah.. i got Bc2 for 360... ill hit you up when i get it back from microsoft so i can destroy you.

Guest iScopEzZz
Ah.. i got Bc2 for 360... ill hit you up when i get it back from microsoft so i can destroy you.

If you guys play BC2 on 360 hit me up at " O DannyTanner O ". Except for 8ball, he cheats! LOL

:P

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=

The SgtMaj sure loves the autoaim that comes with console games.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
The SgtMaj sure loves the autoaim that comes with console games.

I turned that off to be honest. :)

Guest RET.CW5.Ward

He picked that name because he some day dreams of living in a house with two men and his three daughters.

Where you flying at these days?

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Poor Darmine...still hadn't found that sense of humor you misplaced huh. Keep looking big guy! lol.

Ward, I'm all over the place US, Mex, Canada...everywhere. You still keeping those soldiers from speeding on post? :D

8ball you turn off a cheat....please....its funny listening to you lie.

Nutta, I didn't know they had Counterstrike for 360...I have Team Fortress 1...there's another one coming out soon, suppose to be cool I hear.

Skyler...heck I might have the photo I'm sure it's somewhere....lol....does anyone have that one of Grunt and that gay home decorator....now that's the question?!

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

Skyler...heck I might have the photo I'm sure it's somewhere....lol....does anyone have that one of Grunt and that gay home decorator....now that's the question?!

Haha, Im sure thats in the Archives somewhere as well.

Archived