Holla!

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Col. Tanner

http://a757.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/74/l_60552befe89fae6d841e729bad055ecc.jpg

Cant find the pic of grunt maybe on JCS forums?

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
come on...you guys know you want to come back haha....

They may be afraid of the regulations involving the new BCT & MOS system we implemented since they retired, Sir. :)

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

Regulations??? Are you kidding me...

Dental I'm better just popping by now and again you know this! I stick around too long Darmine will start getting scared. You know I always use to run off the COs...I've got more notches on my belt than even he'd like to admit! LOL...plus then once he's gone then you'd have to take his place...and then YOUR days would be numbered!!!! LOL. Just kidding...

You'd have to bring back the whole late night crew to make me come back. And you'll have to go find Tom, Dread, Mason, and a laundry list of other delinquents. Spray's already here talking sh*t, so he won't be hard to find! LOL...and we'll have to go retro for a while and play BFV! Good times...even 8ball took a beating from us...it was before he found cheats.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Dental I'm better just popping by now and again you know this! I stick around too long Darmine will start getting scared

how very true haha

Guest SpRayAndPrAy

Spray's already here talking sh*t, so he won't be hard to find! LOL...

Just doing what i do best brother haha!

I'll be around late night putting back a few drinks here and there. Go get yourself a decent gaming laptop so you can at least jump on some BF3 when it comes out and talk crap in TS. Just be sure to turn 8ball's volume down in TS so his screech doesn't pop you ear drums.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
LTG.Darmine eats steel for breakfast,,,,

Someone's pumping for Major.

MajGen.DentalMav is the best Dentist Ever!!!

Captain, Is this working? .... I mean Major Sir.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I may have mis-spoke...I think he wants Colonel. :D

With all my obligations now I really have to say I miss being a SPC lol

Special Colonel Qotsa? I'll see if I can find the paperwork.

Archived