Old-Timer Stopping By

Guest RET.LT.Snowman=US=

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.LT.Snowman=US=
Haha, I know ying, you contributed to the warm welcome. :-) Thank you for the invitation Kraor. I'll sit back and take the second best pilot crack since I'm probably pretty rusty right now. We'll have to play together soon like old times. Haha Eddie and Ward, I remember when I instructed skills tests for those PBR and Tango badges. Remember Haagus's Rockin' Sampan of Love?

Guest RET.MAJ.Pugs
omg haggus's sanpan was awesome... and rpg foo too lol. XWG did get started just never finished. After all the navy teams destroyed the rest of the teams in the PBR race and helo runs they just kinda stopped moving forward

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RET.Norton=US=
HOLY CRAP ST BLUES. Hows it going man. BFV is an ancient now a days. But some still play it. You should consider rejoining up if you have the time, we could use your experience.

Guest Stblues
I would love to join again but I wouldn't have that much time with University and all. Also, Internet is wireless now (upgraded from satellite :) )

Guest mark_hoppus
hey snowman its a honor to say hi to one of the best in =US= from what i hear. and i wannted to say welcome back:) : snow711

Guest RET.LT.Snowman=US=
Hey thank you Snow, I appreciate it! While I'm at it, allow me to apologize for taking your name. You certainly have a good taste in names, but unfortunately bad timing came into play. I hope there are no hard feelings! And StBlues I never expected to see you here! What University are you attending?

Guest Hawkeye1234535678
[quote='Stblues','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=27951#post27951']Lol I found this link in the most ramdom way. But anyways Snow, Im at Ottawa U.[/quote] like canada right? sweet! hey rick weve found another one! navy btw were finally taking over lol, welcome back snowman from back in the day looks i just barley missed you the first time, mystical speaks very highly of you.

Guest RET.1LT.ImmortalNS=US=
oh what the hell...you guys are having a remember when day and no one invited me. Blues and Snowman I am insulted.

Archived