Bands

Guest millertime

Guest millertime
Ok while I was driving home from vacation today I though of a game that might be kindof fun. Heres how it works, one person lists all the members of a band, the next person starts off by saying the band from the previous post and list people from the next band and its keeps going untill no one can get the band Ill start with an easy one Robert Plant Jimmy Paige John Paul Jones John Bonham now the next person says the band and continues the string have fun

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
Played their stuff this year in Marching band, Led Zeppelin Matthew Bellamy Christopher Wolstenholme Dominic Howard

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
...Muse now we'll try something a bit harder... John Osbourne Tony Iommi Geezer Butler Bill Ward here's a hint...one of the band members goes by "Ozzy"

Guest millertime
Even Eaiser Van Halen Eddie Vedder Stone Gossard Mike McCready Matt Cameron Jeff Ament These are the most current members

Guest BG.Darmine
Red hot chillie peppers Sid Wilson Joey Jordison Paul Gray Chris Fehn Jim Root Craig Jones Shawn Crahan Mick Thomson Corey Taylor Been the same members for 10 years.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
The Exploited not to be a downer, but all this is really is a google contest, not that hard. Maybe just first names or something? Leroi Boyd Rashawn Stefan Dave Carter Butch this is still easy

Guest millertime
Dave Matthews band Your sig gave that one away but i havent been googling anyway this one might be tough but i bet someone out there has as random as music knowledge as me Kele Okereke Russell Lissack Gordon Moakes Matt Tong hint there from england and fairly recent and they have a song on guitar hero 3

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
Lets try going by songs, covers not allowed... I'll start with an easy one... Highway to Hell Let There Be Rock Problem Child T.N.T.

Guest Conman51
off topic: [quote='CW2.Dangerdude93=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=24089#post24089']Played their stuff this year in Marching band, Led Zeppelin Matthew Bellamy Christopher Wolstenholme Dominic Howard[/QUOTE] HOW DO U PLAY LED ZEPPELIN IN A MARCHING BAND!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest millertime
The answer to Buckshot's Breaking Benjamin and the answer to Dill's is AC/DC which way would you guys prefer to go songs or band members

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
either, as long as the previous band was mentioned... Sex Pistols Erik Sandin Michael Burkett Eric Melvin Aaron Abeyta

Archived