Bands

Guest millertime

Guest millertime
NOFX Steve Harris Dave Murray Nicko McBrain Bruce Dickinson Adrian Smith Janick Gers pretty easy "I got a FEVER! And the only prescription...is MORE COWBELL!"

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
*Off Topic ...I like the voice of Bon Scott better than Brian Johnson, kinda sounds like Brian has throat cancer in live concerts sometimes...is it just me or is the death rate high for rockers from the 70's?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.1LT.ImmortalNS=US=
Non Phixion..... Im not going to give out last names because you guys are googling like hell on these so Ill reformat it alittle bit Eric Ginger Jack Genre: Rock Era: 1966-1968 *Hint*= Slowhand might play in a white room

Guest TermanatorXxX
Eric Clapton & Cream. ---Hints--- Mother performed on the TV Sitcom "The Jeffersons" Famous titles such as: Fly Away, Again, Stillness of Heart, Where Are We Runnin' Has a new album releasing February 2008 *I altered the hinting process differently, forgot it was band MEMBERS, sorry.*

Guest RET.1LT.ImmortalNS=US=
Lenny Kravitz.... Heres the first names of the next band Dave Chris Jason Here is your random (sometimes combined) hints: Wierd Al was quite "peach"y in his song called "Gump" which was attributed to this band from the United States

Guest millertime
Presidents of the United States of America I love them there a home town band Paul Banks Daniel Kessler Carlos Dengler Sam Fogarnio There from New York, well known songs Slow Hands, Evil, Narc, The Heinrich Maneuver

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Interpol k hints: mother was... ...in jail while she was pregnant with him ...addicted to crack ...a black panther he was a roady for a band with Shock G in it, before he got his big break. he went to prison. might be tricky or extremly easy

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Tupac is right DAFT PUNK I LOVE DAFT PUNK!!!!! No one answered this one... [quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=24799#post24799']Beastie Boys Letter from the Government Ear to Ear[/QUOTE]

Guest Hubbazoot
yes! and yes! lol daft punk for the win. as for that one... Brother Ali. Here's another one for you... First name: Marco He's from europe.

Guest Hubbazoot
[quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=25365#post25365']could be either Marco Borsato or Marco Masini[/QUOTE] Marco Benassi

Archived