****Random Video Thread****

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Well I saw that video, I believe that from that distance, it did look like weapons, but to open up on them was a bit too far..

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

I think its funny that the news presenter says

The voice on the tape, presumably military, receives permission to open fire.

The person is obviously military, because there is plenty of "home" pilots that regularly fly these apache's over iraq and have military call-signs.*SARCASM*

They did have clearance to engage and i doubt its written anywhere that a soldier cannot enjoy his job, even if that means their killing people. This wouldn't even have had a news report if Reuters had not been involved.

That was awesome, I hope part 2 is as good. If good movies these days have budgets around $40 million, those guys could probably make a MW2 movie on a budget of just $1 million and still have plenty of cash left over.

I thought this series was great, it showed just how glitched up MW2 is. Its worth watching them all. Some of them are quite interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CC.Decayed=US=

Some N2000 madness, sorry so short, I will eventually get enough footage to make a nice long vid.

• 2 weeks later...