VATSIM Air Traffic Controllers

Guest TermanatorXxX

Guest TermanatorXxX
No problem. If you or anybody else wishing to start a career on VATSIM let me know, and we can get on teamspeak and I'd be willing to help get you set up for your first online flight.

i shall contact you once i have any flight sim i had some before but i must have misplaced them loved doing long flights from germany to america:P

Guest TermanatorXxX
heh..pugs I can already see why you gave up on the Chicago ARTCC. I was on their Teamspeak and they were spawning Teamspeak channels like crazy with some stupid names passwording channels and locking others out of the channel. They also made a pilot go around 2 times because his idiot friend (another person from the Chicago ARTCC) was goofing off. EDIT: And their policy is to remove you from the roster if you dont schedule a session with an instructor within 30 days. It's been a few days now without any instructor posting their available times....pathetic.

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
I've had really good luck with Denver, always a lot of traffic and the people are a lot of fun to hang out with, I'm just more of a pilot than a controller. In chronological order over the last 5 years, my intermittent controlling experiences have been with these ARTCC's... Oakland Honolulu Chicago Denver Atlanta Denver

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
Im assuming it's Delta VA...;) I am/was in ATPx and we had flight nights, we would each fly to a random airport and then fly to the next one and so on...almost every flight night everyone flew into or out of ATL. An example of my flight line one night was CLT -> ATL -> MEM -> ATL and its all done in real time by Dispatchers so you'd get a flight release and everything. Delta VA - [url]www.deltava.org[/url] ATPx - [url]www.atpexperience.net[/url] btw they took me off the roster for inactivity...thats why I love flying for myself. ;)

Guest TermanatorXxX
Nahhh. I'm in Pacific West Airways [url]www.pacificwestairways.com[/url] I've never been in ATPx before, but have always liked their approach on Flight Sim.

Archived