Any golfers here

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
[B]Tiger Woods PGA Tour online is in public beta. I'm looking for a few guys to form a fun league. pm me if your interested[/B]

Guest Stephen05
I fall under the "hacker" category and haven't played in years. Fun and relaxing though profanity comes often.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
I wonder what's better, Playing Golf or Pissing grunt off while playing golf online :D It's browser-based right?

Guest SilentScout^
when I get back to the house tonight I am downloading it. I can see many nights grunt getting pissed cause Scout whooped his butt;););). See you all ingame soon

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
[quote='1Lt.Dill=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62594#post62594']I created a group called Unknown Soldiers if you guys want to apply.[/QUOTE] You have to accept me. They came out with a new course today.

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
[quote='LTG.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62522#post62522'][B]Tiger Woods PGA Tour online is in public beta. I'm looking for a few guys to form a fun league. pm me if your interested[/B][/QUOTE] Hey does this game have some sort of bonus feature where you get to bang hot restraunt owners after you make your first billion?! Cause if not I swear this year's version is a rip off!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I've played this game since the early stages of the private beta. Unfortunately after A LOT of hard work to get my stats up and everything they reset it for the public beta. I haven't played it since. It was annoying going from averaging 350 yard drives to like 275. And I had all the putt previews unlocks ALL 18! I doubt i'll be enthused enough to put in more time.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
The public beta closed today. The official release is tomorrow. I'm sure your gonna have to pay to play in some form or another according to what I've been reading online. As long as they aren't stupid with the cost I will pay to play as long as they add more courses and features. They claim that you will not lose your stats from the public beta after they release it.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Hopefully, i was really starting to enjoy it :D after coming one putt away from victory with LTC.Scout

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
It could be like a BF: Heroes thing where you can pay for different clubs/shirts/pants/ect. But the basic game functionality is still there and you can still level up your stats. I'm curious to see where they go with this.

Thats probably it, in the beta they had items in the "shop" that you could buy with cash you earn in game and they would give you extra xp or extra stats for the round. I think their going to make those items paid but the rest would be free. It wouldn't make sense to make the entire game pay to play considering its browser based. For anyone interested Mike Taramykin, the executive producer has said that: [QUOTE=Mike Taramykin]We're not ready to talk about the dollar amounts or anything but we've got several general models in the game that include microtransactions and pro-shop, as well as a multi-tiered subscription model.[/QUOTE]

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Ok they released it today. It costs either $9.99 per month or $59.99 a year for unlimited content(Courses and content). You can still play for free but don't get many courses or features. I paid for 1 year. They also released 2 new courses and you can buy brand name clubs etc.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='LTG.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=63958#post63958']Ok they released it today. It costs either $9.99 per month or $59.99 a year for unlimited content(Courses and content). You can still play for free but don't get many courses or features. I paid for 1 year. They also released 2 new courses and you can buy brand name clubs etc.[/QUOTE] lol pay as much as MW2 and only have it for a year? no thanx

[quote='WO1.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=63962#post63962']lol pay as much as MW2 and only have it for a year? no thanx[/QUOTE] World of Warcraft charges $180 a year in subscription fees alone. The game dev's of the world really need to sort this problem out. Just because all the other games are prices high does not mean theirs should be aswell. Also i think its ridiculous when gaming companies ask you to pay extra for "DLC" DLC should not exist, it should be free or given when the game was released, The new maps or weapons rarely change the game dramatically yet your forced to pay up to a third of the price of the original game

Archived