Hey

Guest CRAZY

Guest CRAZY

Hello,

So it's 28 months later, like the plot for that next zombie film or something, since I last saw you guys. I fully expect to not receive any open arms here, given the unfortunate nature of my departing the clan. One way or another, I just wanted to say hello and say how happy I am to see Unknown Soldiers going strong online. I'm sure you'll be here in another two years time, when I can sneak online and say hello again!

For those of you who knew me here before, you'll remember that I originally left to go to University and study Web & Graphic Design. So i've finished that now and i'm working for a local Web Design Agency, living the full time work dream... woohooo..... I do love it though, and I did make a promise before I left that I would come back and give you guys a brand spanking new website when I was done! The offer still stands of course, but maybe the trust behind the name does not…

I see you disbanded The Navy!! It was always coming I guess, but I do see a lot of familiar European names on your roster still - yeah my Euro buddies!! I’ve spoken to a few members of the clan in the last couple of years, but my full-time gaming days are basically over now. I’m growing up, heaven forbid, so I really don’t spend a lot of time on a computer when it isn’t work related.

For now I’ll just say thanks for letting me check-in, and thanks for the sentiments. To current members of the clan, I know you’ll appreciate it like I do whenever that sad day is that you have to leave.

Kind Regards (from across the pond)

Your British Friend

CrAzY_NuTtA

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Crazy! I wanted to say thanks because K/D has gone up since you've taken a break. I also think with my purchase of a GTX 980 I finally have a gaming rig that's more powerful than yours *maniacal laughter*

Glad to hear you finished Uni, congrats man! Hopefully you get some awesome projects to start working on with your new job.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Well there were more reasons for leaving and it was done a little dirty. But it's the past. Glad to see you are doing well and you are doing a job you like. Despite the departure and how it went you are still one of my favorite British guys second to Sharpz of course. ;)

Guest CRAZY
Honestly GEN I could not have asked for more than your kind words. I'm a sentimental guy so unlike most I couldn't bear to at least draw a line under it, both morally and for conscience reasons. I spent over 6 years growing up and maturing while in the clan, it's hard to express how many life lessons and people skills I learned while here, as well as memories I will never forget. Thank you.

Guest CRAZY
Xander you got a 980? What are you some kinda rich guy now?! Pretty sure you've got married since I last spoke to you am I right? Congrats man!!!! I catch a lot of you guys on my Facebook feed now and then.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
A full-time job out of college helps, you'll probably be running dual 980 Ti's in a few months (pending you aren't renting in London). And yeah got married, so gaming habits have died down a bit. I'm wearing her down on letting me setup a server rack when we have the space for it.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Always nice when old names pop up on the forums. Glad to see you still around and checking in crazy. Hope your doing good man.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Crazy_Nutta!!! Flashbacks to SBS, man. In a good way :)

It is great to hear from you and I'm glad you've kept going with your plan to get into web design. I miss seeing you around, buddy!

Guest CRAZY

Hey Dental! Hope you're still making people's teeth all straight and shiny white, if you have some spare time i've got this painful Molar I could use some advice on :razz: Only kidding, hope all is well my friend.

Wow Skyler?! You're still alive!!! Man when I left we hadn't seen you for about two years, nice that you're still here. Keeping server stuff going I guess? You're forum signature you must have had for like 5 years or something haha epic!

BG.Kaoss. Brigadier General. What is going on hahaha amazing! I'd personally like to thank myself and the other SBS team members for keeping such a hard working and dedicated member in the Clan. 100% our hard work there.... ;) I joke, you'e earned it. I still remember meeting you, War and STORM over there in Florida with 2Dye. Goood times!!! Here's an SBS memento for your troubles... http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/crazynutta62/NewTactic.jpg (Might be slightly non-regulation for language....)

I miss hanging out with all you guys on TS as well and I'd definitely love the chance to speak to you all again sometime, but the terms of my Discharge were quite clear. As much as I'd like to ask, I won't try and be an exception.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Hey Dental! Hope you're still making people's teeth all straight and shiny white, if you have some spare time i've got this painful Molar I could use some advice on :razz: Only kidding, hope all is well my friend.

Wow Skyler?! You're still alive!!! Man when I left we hadn't seen you for about two years, nice that you're still here. Keeping server stuff going I guess? You're forum signature you must have had for like 5 years or something haha epic!

BG.Kaoss. Brigadier General. What is going on hahaha amazing! I'd personally like to thank myself and the other SBS team members for keeping such a hard working and dedicated member in the Clan. 100% our hard work there.... ;) I joke, you'e earned it. I still remember meeting you, War and STORM over there in Florida with 2Dye. Goood times!!! Here's an SBS memento for your troubles... http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/crazynutta62/NewTactic.jpg (Might be slightly non-regulation for language....)

I miss hanging out with all you guys on TS as well and I'd definitely love the chance to speak to you all again sometime, but the terms of my Discharge were quite clear. As much as I'd like to ask, I won't try and be an exception.

Ya luckily still living and kicking. Had my ups and downs in life, but things are getting on track for the better. As for the clan, im still in the backgrounds doing what i do. Sept we got a handful of good members it in the clan it seems like that have taken over the tech side of the site/servers which is great to have. Yup, still the same sig lol. Guess i should change it some point soon as i no longer fly or really play Bf4.

Guest CRAZY
Hey Buckshot & BlackTulip - two old names I have fond memories of!!! I'm sure you both left & rejoined am I right? That's the problem with this clan, you try and escape but you just wanna come back haha! Buck I especially remember our COD4 days man they were epic times in the clan.

Guest Killer17
Hey Buckshot & BlackTulip - two old names I have fond memories of!!! I'm sure you both left & rejoined am I right? That's the problem with this clan, you try and escape but you just wanna come back haha! Buck I especially remember our COD4 days man they were epic times in the clan.

Been here for BFV,BF2, and now BF4. There is no escaping.

Guest CRAZY

Sharpz!! Nice rank mate, you were just SN when i left! Any other Brits around? Assuming your a football & Newcastle fan, how did you guys manage to survive this season....

Ward nice to see you man, I manage to speak to Kory every now and then but not very much! Hope all is good with you, still working as a Police officer?

Killer man you're the same Killer from all those years ago?? 75th Rangers etc.? That sentence might sound stupid, but i've known a few people with similar names. Unbelieveable if that's still you though!!

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
Sharpz!! Nice rank mate, you were just SN when i left! Any other Brits around? Assuming your a football & Newcastle fan, how did you guys manage to survive this season....

Negative, I cam in 10 months after you left :3 There's me and 3 other brits hanging around, trying to get the navy back (soon.. soon) I only go to uni in Newcastle, but originally from Leeds so that's where the heart is ;)

Guest CRAZY
Negative, I cam in 10 months after you left :3 There's me and 3 other brits hanging around, trying to get the navy back (soon.. soon) I only go to uni in Newcastle, but originally from Leeds so that's where the heart is ;)

Wow really? You weren't here any other time before or something? Memory must be serving me badly. Oh Leeds... Marching On Togetherrrrrr! ;)

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I actually think I'm the only European left from the time you were still around Crazy, so I don't know which roster you've looked at :P

After the Navy (and it's "successor", the Corpsman) were disbanded I moved over to Intel full-time. But now we're back on track in the Corpsman platoon inside the Marine Corps. Some really dedicated and great members and myself are now working hard to get the Navy back one day. :)

Guest CRAZY
I actually think I'm the only European left from the time you were still around Crazy, so I don't know which roster you've looked at :P

After the Navy (and it's "successor", the Corpsman) were disbanded I moved over to Intel full-time. But now we're back on track in the Corpsman platoon inside the Marine Corps. Some really dedicated and great members and myself are now working hard to get the Navy back one day. :)

I haven't actually looked at the Roster in detail to be fair, so my references are awful! You'll have to invite me to the grand re-opening if it ever happens, i'll bring the christening champagne to swing against the battleship ;) Nice to see you still around Padarom as well, you were always super hard working & dedicated back in the day - i'm sure nothing has changed!

Also hey Basman! Hope all is well with you my friend, loving the rank :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xNaruke
We don't each other because I am a "freshie" in the clan. Just thought a congratulations was in order and I am currently on a mundane forum spree. Sad to have known that a fellow brit left in the past but glad to know that you're living your dreams and ambitions. Stay blessed, Stay Classy and Take care !!! :D

Archived