Hey

Guest CRAZY

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Hello,

So it's 28 months later, like the plot for that next zombie film or something, since I last saw you guys. I fully expect to not receive any open arms here, given the unfortunate nature of my departing the clan. One way or another, I just wanted to say hello and say how happy I am to see Unknown Soldiers going strong online. I'm sure you'll be here in another two years time, when I can sneak online and say hello again!

For those of you who knew me here before, you'll remember that I originally left to go to University and study Web & Graphic Design. So i've finished that now and i'm working for a local Web Design Agency, living the full time work dream... woohooo..... I do love it though, and I did make a promise before I left that I would come back and give you guys a brand spanking new website when I was done! The offer still stands of course, but maybe the trust behind the name does not…

I see you disbanded The Navy!! It was always coming I guess, but I do see a lot of familiar European names on your roster still - yeah my Euro buddies!! I’ve spoken to a few members of the clan in the last couple of years, but my full-time gaming days are basically over now. I’m growing up, heaven forbid, so I really don’t spend a lot of time on a computer when it isn’t work related.

For now I’ll just say thanks for letting me check-in, and thanks for the sentiments. To current members of the clan, I know you’ll appreciate it like I do whenever that sad day is that you have to leave.

Kind Regards (from across the pond)

Your British Friend

CrAzY_NuTtA

If you see this CrAzY, hello my friend ... To all you other clan members ... Get back to work, you have a clan to run.

Archived