Recording information.

Guest SpartanV

Guest SpartanV

Roger than MSgt

& CPL, i use fraps man. I can teach you how to download it for free, & i want dxtory too, but try fraps before anything. I also need to re download sony vegas. If you know anything about that.

Guest 112jesse112

I feel this may be in order. Please make sure that this conversation abides by regulation 30.20

// =US=30.20 //

The discussion of illegal or pirated material anywhere on the forums or team speak is strictly prohibited. The terms of service agreed upon with the website host state that any discussion of said materials is a clear violation of the agreement made and could lead to temporary or permanent loss of the website and domain. This includes the topics of illegal warez, software/video/audio piracy, website passwords, and torrenting. We do understand that not all torrents are illegal, as well as P2P downloading and file hosting services – please use your common sense.

Guest SpartanV
I'm sorry if you were mistaken by my pirating? Maybe i should of made myself more clear, but the version i downloaded was an older version of fraps. Sorry for anyone who took it the wrong way.

Guest GearShot
it's ok recruit just take it as a reminder and knowledge. Thank you PO2.112jesse112 for giving the new member some information and a reminder.

Archived