LDD_AnTiCaMPeR Banned ?

Guest AnTiCaMPeR

Guest AnTiCaMPeR

I have no idea why i've been banned... It says stated reason HACK . I've played every 1st person shooter since the inception of pc gaming.

I have a nice ping to your server. I hope you would reconsider. Please present any proof you may have. I'm sure this is a mistake.

Thank you,

Aaron

Guest AnTiCaMPeR

I have no idea why i've been banned... It says stated reason HACK . I've played every 1st person shooter since the inception of pc gaming.

I have a nice ping to your server. I hope you would reconsider. Please present any proof you may have. I'm sure this is a mistake.

Thank you,

Aaron

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
I was watching you VIA spectator. Seen you multiple times watch the enemy before they even came around a corner. One example was: You were behind the desk at Alpha on the HC infantry server, you proceed to watch one enemy come up the stairs on the bus side. Once he came around the corner you propped over the desk which you were hidden behind and shot this person as if you knew they were coming there all along. I watched you multiple rounds just to make sure and I seen you many times look at enemy's through walls/buildings.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
I was watching you VIA spectator. Seen you multiple times watch the enemy before they even came around a corner. One example was: You were behind the desk at Alpha on the HC infantry server, you proceed to watch one enemy come up the stairs on the bus side. Once he came around the corner you propped over the desk which you were hidden behind and shot this person as if you knew they were coming there all along. I watched you multiple rounds just to make sure and I seen you many times look at enemy's through walls/buildings.

Guest AnTiCaMPeR

Sorry but you're are mistaken. I was playing with a full squad and we were all on teamspeak. Any prefire or reaction to comms may look funny to you but would be considerably obvious to anyone on comms with us. We have multiple military, and police officers in the group. Comms are concise and useful. You may be a nine year clan vet but i have been playing in clans with military personal since the 1990's.

Your accusation is very flattering. My group is very entertained by the idea... many congrats all around. But I would still like to play on the server and your ban is unjust.

If you have a teamspeak or any other place to communicate I'd appreciate the chance to defend myself in "person"

Guest AnTiCaMPeR
Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Indeed I agree. But you will be observed for the time being just to make sure what I saw was just "Team Work" and not wall hacking. I have been in the Army for 11 years, not just a virtual soldier.

Archived