Hey im Back for a little under 2 weeks!

Guest Ckatska

Guest Ckatska
Hey yall im on Vbl for a little while im gonna try to get on and do some stuff with yall before i leave again! but basic is going amazing! In white phase at the moment! About to do us Weapons when i get back kinda excited for that i got Expert on Brm i shot a 39 i was so mad when i missed that one! i was like BS! but anyways i hope to hear more from everyone! Well i got more stuff to do ill be back soon!

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

Good to hear from you, Airman First Class. Glad to hear your training is going well.

I remember having to go home for Christmas during training, was great to see family and freinds. Part i didn't like was going in to the negitive for days of leave. I LOL'ed when reading your statment about missing one, been there done that. In basic some of those targets are so chewed up, you may have hit the target just went though a hole that was already there. Everyone wants to due their best, drive on. Good luck with the rest of your training, A1C.Ckatska.

Reminder to the Clan - =US= REG. 32 - Military courtesy is not a one-way street. Enlisted personnel are expected to be courteous to officers and likewise officers are expected to return the courtesy. Mutual respect is a vital part of military courtesy. In the final analysis, military courtesy is the respect shown to each other by members of the same profession. Some of the military’s more common courtesies include rendering the hand salute, standing at attention or parade rest, or even addressing others by their rank

Yes this member is in Reserve status, but he still is a member of Unknown Soldiers and he does hold the rank of E-3 Airman First Class. Please edit your posts accordingly.

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

Good to hear from you, Airman First Class. Glad to hear your training is going well.

I remember having to go home for Christmas during training, was great to see family and freinds. Part i didn't like was going in to the negitive for days of leave. I LOL'ed when reading your statment about missing one, been there done that. In basic some of those targets are so chewed up, you may have hit the target just went though a hole that was already there. Everyone wants to due their best, drive on. Good luck with the rest of your training, A1C.Ckatska.

Reminder to the Clan - =US= REG. 32 - Military courtesy is not a one-way street. Enlisted personnel are expected to be courteous to officers and likewise officers are expected to return the courtesy. Mutual respect is a vital part of military courtesy. In the final analysis, military courtesy is the respect shown to each other by members of the same profession. Some of the military’s more common courtesies include rendering the hand salute, standing at attention or parade rest, or even addressing others by their rank

Yes this member is in Reserve status, but he still is a member of Unknown Soldiers and he does hold the rank of E-3 Airman First Class. Please edit your posts accordingly.

Archived