404 ERROR

Guest xXR3V4NXx

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Please clarify - when you are looking at the Ranks page, and then you try to click on those links you listed (Awards, Regs, Roster) you get a 404?

Must have been a temporary server issue.. not seeing that right now, unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.

Guest xXR3V4NXx
The problem is that whenever i click on the Ranks tab instead of showing me the rank page it opens a website with a "404 ERROR Page not found or removed" Same goes for Awards, Regs and Roster. Other ones work fine.

Try clearing your cache and cookies and logging out/back in to the site. Perhaps something is caching incorrectly? Also, what is the address/URL of the pages those links are trying to take you to?

Is anyone else seeing this issue? This really sounds like a cache problem. What happens if you use a completely different browser?

This has been sorted out. Thank you for catching this and also 2ndLt.Shadow for re-creating the problem. It should now redirect to an error page with a login section. Logging in there will redirect to the home page so it all keeps routing through that point.

The problem was when a non-US member or someone who isn't logged in goes to the forums and from there goes to Ranks/Roster/etc and receives a 404 error. The permission handling I built in wasn't redirecting properly.

Archived