Possible work around for game crashes

Guest Hypo

I wanted to through this idea out there to see if we could give it a shot. I have been trying some game servers that only rotate 2 maps instead of all maps, and I found the game to be more stable and not crash as often. I can go maybe 7-8 matches before crashing, while in our servers I crash about 5-6 times an hour. Just a suggestion :)

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
How often has the server been crashing since the latest server release was applied? That would be yesterday around 1 or 2 EST I think? Is there still a map that is consistently crashing more than others (i.e. Shanghai) and do you crash on other servers when that map comes up?

I did not know an update was released. I will d/l it when I get home today. It crashes for me on every map we play. I will try to apply the fix to see if it works.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
I did not know an update was released. I will d/l it when I get home today. It crashes for me on every map we play. I will try to apply the fix to see if it works.

Nope, it was a server-side update not for the client. I was just mentioning it because most of the crashes have been because of server-side issues and because of the server version EA/DICE was using.

Archived