Who's Pumped for BF4???!!?!

Guest Hypo

Man I can't wait! I took Wednesday through Friday off next week from work. A bit too extreme? Sgt.Rusher is taking the whole week off!!!! :shock::o:-)

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

We need to load up BF2 so we can really appreciate how far this game has come.

From the Beta, looks like Dice has done a good job.. Hopefully with some in game tweaking for more balance this will be were the BF2 strategy left off...

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

Yes 1 week dedicated w/o interruption.:-)

Man I can't wait! I took Wednesday through Friday off next week from work. A bit too extreme? Sgt.Rusher is taking the whole week off!!!! :shock::o:-)

We need to load up BF2 so we can really appreciate how far this game has come.

From the Beta, looks like Dice has done a good job.. Hopefully with some in game tweaking for more balance this will be were the BF2 strategy left off...

Couldn't agree more with you Captain Ranger! BF2 was the best multiplayer game on the market, and hopefull BF4 continues the legacy. I have a good feeling it will be similar to BF2, because I noticed 2 things in the BF4 beta that reminded me of BF2,

1. When you use the spot command a mouse cursor appears. This was just like BF2, as BF3 doesn't display a cursor to select the command you want.

2. When reviving allies, you have to point to the ground and be close to the allie, and just like BF2, the medic rubs the paddles together before reviving. This will balance out the crazy range of the BF3 defibrillator as currently, you dont even have to look at the allie to revive him.

I have high hopes for this game!!!

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

I agree in what you say .. What was and will comment BF2 the platform that has generated this evolution as BF2142, BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 now.

Game software developed and adapted to our modern time. If I was not number 2 (BF2). The serious question number four had been now running as (BF4).

Since I love to continue BF series so I'll be waiting while playing BF3. Once again thanks for being in =US=.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Yes 1 week dedicated w/o interruption.:-)

I agree with SGT and CPT, one week off for BF4 sounds amazing! Screw University (pardon the language)! BF4=LIFE! But alas, i will be at school... sometimes i really hate being a good student :P

I agree with SGT and CPT, one week off for BF4 sounds amazing! Screw University (pardon the language)! BF4=LIFE! But alas, i will be at school... sometimes i really hate being a good student :P

Hahaha, no worries PFC. You stay in school, get a good job, and maybe one day you can have the luxury of taking paid time off to play video games ;-);-);-)

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Hahaha, no worries PFC. You stay in school, get a good job, and maybe one day you can have the luxury of taking paid time off to play video games ;-);-);-)

Lol, yes, this is true.

Guest Halabrad
I wish I could afford to take a week off, but seeing as I have still not even bought the game, and suddenly have to find and buy a new car, I can't afford to do that :(

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
I'll be submitting a leave request with my unit for a week and a half off mainly so I can study maps and create the Support MOS exams. so excited though

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=
Maybe we should ask is anybody going to work next week? I hate to log on for the first time and see everybody at Level 10!!!!!

Archived