BF4 Clans.com!!!!

Guest CanisSapien

Guest CanisSapien

We are currently 2nd .... 174 to 306!!!

Come on Clan, I know we can do better than this.... where is our Clan Pride!!

I had challenged the clan to getting 1000 votes and we fell short. A couple hundred short...

NEW CHALLENGE...

I challenge you, to never let the UNKNOWN SOLDIERS Banner be lower than #1 for two days in a row... which means Vote Everyday from every computer you know

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
We had 1,231 votes last month. We could have probably gotten around 3,000 if everyone voted at least once per day.

Why not have voting be part of each branch's practice or right after the Friday meeting? We'd easily take the #1 spot in no time

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Why not have voting be part of each branch's practice or right after the Friday meeting? We'd easily take the #1 spot in no time

I second this ^^ We should make sure we always do this before practice.

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

Thank you For your Support Of Unknown Soldiers.

Keep up the good work Make your vote count everyday if you can.

I'm not sure I'm doing this the right way. I go to bf4clans.com then click on the yellow vote button to the right of our banner. Then I click on the green vote button and it takes me to the gateway page and I click on the green "enter and vote" button after the five second countdown. That action moves me back to home page of bf4clans.com.

I've noticed that the vote count does not go up after I take the above actions. What am I doing wrong?

Its crazy how much the first place guys are ahead of us how are they able to get that many votes this fast when before they were below us or only a couple votes ahead.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Hey..... I voted from like 10 different computers at school today so don't say I'm not doing my part!!!

Lol, i promise you SrA i am not singling you out. I am just encouraging everyone :)

Archived