This is hard!

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

As I'm sitting here memorizing all the laughter me and the Marines, Soldiers, Airmen and Seaman have had.. I find it hard that hey! I'm gonna be gone for month. That shows right there how great of a camaraderie we have in this clan. Where we would all just sit in T.S. in front of a computer and laugh, share photos, share youtube videos and just laugh to the point of tears, or when we're in game and something epic just happens and one or two of us just start busting up laughing. I've been with this amazing clan for a little over 6 months now I do believe and I haven't ever regretted anything about my decision and never will. I'm glad to say that this is my 2nd home and that all of you are close to my heart. I hope you all have a wonderful October while I'm in the Field, training. Have fun everyone! I'll see you all in November!

GySgt.SilverEupher & 2nd Lieutenant ShadowOp, I hope my evil sinister laugh is stuck with you forever, so when something epic happens that laugh somehow pops up haha.

Have fun everyone! and as always Semper Fidelis!

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=
Yeah, that laugh is playing in my head constantly now. It's not your birthday, but maybe Sgt.CanisSapien will have one of those tasty internet cakes for you when you return. Stay safe.

Guest CanisSapien

Make sure to bring your pails and shovels so you can make lots of sand castles!!

Be safe and try to stay busy. When your busy, the time will fly. It did for me when I was at sea.

Archived