So many low levels with pro skills?

Guest Shamwow2

Guest Shamwow2
Ok so ever since i got BF3 there has always been level 1-25 players with unbelievable skill for their level. Honestly I think its all the kids getting banned and going and buying a new copy of the game for 30 bucks and doing it again. think for a min. if half the BF3 community hacked and got banned then when't out and got a new copy. that would be a lot of new accounts. in every FPS at least 60% of the people you play with are cheating in some way and if you watch closely you can tell. but there are some that are actually re-rolling. Your thoughts?

Guest RhinoTech

%60 is pretty heavy to justify as an "all server" rule. Even being as good as I am, it's hard for me to tell when someone is legit hacking or really good. I get suspicious, yeah, but it's probably no different from other people feeling the same way about me.

I truly believe practice makes perfect. I honestly believe I can kill hackers despite their "advantage" because I have faith in the work I put into my reflex twitch kill skill. I also do believe there are legit hackers out there, but it's really hard to justify they are hacking. My understanding of the hacks available means that it "takes one to know one." Many hacking programs allow for tolerance kills meaning that their KDR is not going to show anything abnormal. That makes it harder to justify "He knew where I was" kills. It takes a vigilant and discerning eye to detect a code abuser.

Guest CI3arrage
I have no idea about hackers in this game and i have never thought 'that guy is hacking'. That being said i expect most people to be better than me because i am new to PC gaming and i am still getting used to mouse and keyboard which sometimes brings about funny and embarrassing moments. So maybe i have not noticed any if they have been in my game. However, regarding 60% being hackers, i seriously doubt such a high amount of people are hacks. In a 64 game server that would make around 38 people being hackers, anyone legit would hardly get a kill. Even i manage to get kills, its just my KDR isn't always good. Maybe people came over to PC after life on the shoddy looking console versions which would explain their skilled work. I remember on COD World at War, i got to 10th prestige and after a while decided to make a new account. I was pretty good at the game and was constantly accused of being a cheat, or sent hate messages, because i was Lvl 24 and topping the in-game leader boards.

Guest Shamwow2
I Agree there are people who are really good that would get a new account to get better stats then their main but the 60% would be a high point. i remember when i use to play combat arms at least 70-80% was hacking legitly. at times it can be hard but it just seems funny that there are so many people getting banned by pb and then you have all thes new accounts hoping up everywhere. but a lot of people in bf3 seem to have no recoil at all with 150M and you get hit 5 times by one person thats faster then tap-fire or get hit by a BA sniper 3 times like it was a simi. its happend to me a few times.

Keep in mind that some good players who've been doing competitive leagues for a while may not have up-to-date stats on their pages, or a rank typical of their skill level, due to playing in unranked servers for a lot of the time.

Guest RET.SFC.MissM4yhem=US=

And then there's the people who got the game on sale, coming from another pc shooter like cod, CS, etc. They got skills but don't necessarily have bf experience. I consider myself a reasonably good player, and I got a lot of hackusations thrown my way when I started playing bf3 in June. People don't like level 1's stomping their faces and going 2.0 every round with no unlocks.

As for the actual hackers, some may be old players coming back, but more likely its just statistics. The more players you have, the more hackers you'll have. Same percentage we used to have. Maybe a little higher. Just seems like more because it takes time to catch and ban the new ones, and bf3 has been pretty stable in the recent past.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
I use to be called a hacker all the time, but in all actuality I been playing first person shooters since 1998 with Delta Force, experience carries on to a certain degree. I will agree that there is probably a good 5% of players who hack. Hackers have always been a small % but keep your head up cause hackers are still pretty easy to kill, and if you think they are hacking after you kill them do what I do... SEXY MAN POSE! and or DIP DIP POTATO CHIP!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
i remember when i use to play combat arms at least 70-80% was hacking legitly.

Haha I remember when I played Combat Arms. Yeah I agree in that game it was something like 80% on a bad day. That knife-the-wall-in-spawn hack was pretty obnoxious.

That being said, I don't think it's nearly as pervasive in BF3. I have to agree with the others posting up that I think most of the time a kill is just a kill. More telling than marksmanship is consistently unbelievable sixth-sense and reflexes. If you are slow sneaking up on someone and at 20-30m they flip 180 and one-shot you and then turn right back around and keep shooting, that's suspicious but I'd allow the explanation that maybe they heard my boots with a good sound system. If they do that EVERY time, then I know they're locking on.

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

There are programs that are easy to take advantage and cheating in games. Within all there is to know to choose the less potential to cheat.

In BF3 is more visible and can be identified. but can not forget that many already have the experience, skill and knowledge as individual and team work. It will not be a perfect program but has always manageable and reliable controls.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
In addition some people get new accounts when they max rank. Was playing against someone in jets the other day. He was wiping the floor with me and only level 25. I asked him if it was his second account, turns out it was. It was actually mooky one of the top pilots in the world, he logged on with his primary account a minute later.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
In addition some people get new accounts when they max rank. Was playing against someone in jets the other day. He was wiping the floor with me and only level 25. I asked him if it was his second account, turns out it was. It was actually mooky one of the top pilots in the world, he logged on with his primary account a minute later.

Closet 100 Colonels!!! Them sneaky people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8hf_JXuhk

I really don't notice a lot of cheaters in BF3. I play a lot of TDM and my reflexes are really fast. There's guys out there that are just better - they don't have a life, all they do is game! Basically I know there's a hacker when a lone guy is 1st place with 80-0 k/d. I personally have gotten k/d of 95-14 and such. Also, before you call someone a hacker! - see if they belong to a clan! Often you'll have one guy that runs 80-4, and then if you look further down the scoreboard, more of his clanmates will be present, all with 50-20 or 40-10 type k/d. That probably means they know how to play together, and are all running medic class! They are not hackers!

I've seen members in this clan have similar games, myeslf included. Recently on our hardcore server, I got 32-3 but I actually went down about 10 times!

Also, about those 150 yard shots that every bullet hit... learn how to use your gun and fire in bursts if you can't control it. Consider the AEK-971. That gun has no recoil, and it's very possible to make long range kills with it. If you really want to see a "hacker" in action, look up LCpl Balky! He is very good with his AEK-971!

Guest Sterling1214
there is cheaters, they get caught all the time. there is people who have played for years as a member of a community and they have been found out. I remember playing mods for Q3Areana like TrueCombat. and we found out 4 years later 20% of people were hacking or had downloaded them.

Archived