Favorite Weapon in all of BF3 and why?

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

I would have to say that my Favorite Weapon in all of BF3 is C4, mainly for the entertainment of explosions. (ha, yall thought I was going to say M240Bravo) :P

M16A3; 'nuff said.

Forgiving and does whatever you ask it well enough. But the attack helis' cannons are my favorite vehicle weapon. Nothing like raining down death from the skies.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
PKP with extended mag. I can't aim or play well. With this I just set up camp with my clay smores and pray and spray while defending objective.

Guest RhinoTech
Lol, that's why I prefer the Normal mode. To keep a high kill streak means you have to think fast, be strategic (movement, ammo, health, cover), and work with teammates (to make it easier). I mean... people use these skills in HC mode too, it is just that in normal it's a long-term life strategy vs gunz-blazing quick trigger/twitch kills.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111001170936/battlefield/images/4/41/SMAW.png

http://battlefieldsecrets.com/media/bf3/weapons/BF3_rpg7_500x301.png

People aren't safe, jeeps aren't safe, tanks aren't safe, even choppers and jets aren't safe.

It maybe dumb fire, but its coming for you.

Guest d1scr337
got to be the 1911 tac for me. there are tons of guns i like running, i have a favorite for every class but i always have the 1911 equipped. Crazy hip fire accuracy good stopping power in hc. Love that gun.

looks like fun, I may have to take a page from Cpl.Warlord's book of mayhem and start lighting fireworks of my own!

Myself and Cpl.Combat.Squirrel and I cant remember the other gentlemen I think it may have been Spc.Soco, but we did that with the skidloader once before, also the SLOWEST ride in your LIFE! If you end up surviving long enough to get where you want to go. Hehe

Archived