Worth watching

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Whats you're view on Syria, do you approve or disapprove the use of military force. (no political debates, just a simple approval/disapproval and why, NO REBUTTALS)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I guess I can state what I'm using in this program.

Battle Log
Spotify
Youtube
FB
Google Play
TS
Messenger( Xfire, FB and Overwolf Messenger)

There are more then what I listed in the store.

Guest RhinoTech

I generally (pun intended) frown upon political expression in this sphere of my life. This is a gaming community, and while I respect that each person has their own views (both positive and negative [perspectively of course]) I don't want to see it promoted here. I want to see people posting ideas of how to increase teamwork, of how to laugh at stuff (as a gaming community), and posts including screen shots of someone's leaderboard score they are proud of.

My personal position is that off-topic posts should not be political. It can make some people feel uncomfortable, and we are not here to make people uncomfortable for their belief in politics (but we're sure as heck going to make you feel uncomfortable for neglect to PM CoC for absences :P)

I'm absolutely not saying it's wrong for you to voice your opinion, I'm just saying that when you express it, you should only express it to your friends (also subjective term, but you know what I mean and if you don't, PM me, I'll tell you) NOT to everyone who just happens to be hanging out in your TS3 channel or thread.

Guest MilkyDG_sT

That woman is scary!!!

I approve the use of military force but I think there needs to be a joint effort from US and our allies so the international community will be clear about what constitutes unacceptable acts by governments or anyone who kills their own countries civilians using weapons which are globally banned. I don't think that anyone in Syria should even have them since they're illegal. I also would support Russia's latest request that the Syrian government place all chemical weapon stockpiles in the hands of another country who will safely lock them away to never see the light of day again.

Archived