Overwolf

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I guess I can state what I'm using in this program.

Battle Log

Spotify

Youtube

FB

Google Play

TS

Messenger( Xfire, FB and Overwolf Messenger)

There are more then what I listed in the store.

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=
Very nice find, General. Does it run smoothly for you while in BF3 and Arma? I see that they are still working on the 64-bit version of TS for it.

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=
I'll wait until it matures to use the application. From what I see sounds good I'll wait until it looks more developed in forum observed that there is a detail ts with TS. But I know it will solve.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I've been using Overwolf for over a year and I love it.

Also it has a built in video recorder that doesn't kill your frames as much as Fraps do.

The only flaw I found in Overwolf is that it's not compatible with some of the games I play.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I know that Sir, I'm just saying they still don't have some of the games I play on their list. I suggested a couple of games about 2 months ago on their contact form and none of them have been added yet.

But even though it takes some time to add new supported games, this program is great!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
I think the reason it doesn't work like other games is because of PB. It works but not full bore like D3 and other games because PB may see it as a cheat and boot you. That's what I have researched thus far.

Archived