My discharge...

Guest Drrps

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

Forums Username: SPC.Rusher16=US=
Permissions Requested: Server Admin
Why you need said permissions: I am the new Army BCT Trainer
Who Approved this: 1LT.xXAirborneXx=US=

I see I got Immortal Rule applied, and i did not discharge/retire or join three or more times, so i don't know, how u did it...

And I have proof, I joined 20 July 2010: http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?13280-Drrps-ACCEPTED-NAVY-20JULY2010&highlight=Drrps

As you can see in the awards of my profile, i was here for at least 36months as you can see in the armed forces service award [4]

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/member.php?1677-Drrps

As you do your maths, from when the medal was issued to September its only been 2 months approximately, so according to general or honourable discharge regulation I couldn't have left the clan in the meantime, there is also no more applications from me. So there is no proof I rejoined the clan.

If you didn't want me in the clan, you could have just said, or even giving me a dishonourable would be better, but you decided to cover up the facts.

Explain to me what happened on your side.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Your original post included some serious accusations about covering up facts and basically pushing you out of the clan. We are gathering all of the facts before moving forward.

I just said that, because i find it to weird, that i get immortal, banned permanently from TS and also, A general discharge even though throughout the years i always tried to do something to help, but i couldn't due to my schedule...

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

Investigation is still ongoing BUT i want to point out my reasoning behind your general DC, As i read the reg's i look to see which applies the most.

I ask how loyal are you to the clan when you say ah BF3 is getting old, It is a valid point but a truly dedicated member will sacrifice, Make scheduled events, Help lead his branch Etc in a time of need. Instead I see you guy's all go to maydays clan, BTW Nice awards system you guy's have in place.

I refuse to post our regs in the public forum just in case you may want a copy of those too if you don't already have them so i will just say this, You choose to leave the clan to join another, That's all fine and good, But can you honestly say to me you have requested a discharge for an acceptable reason? Or to join a guy that's consistently poaching =US= members.

I will give you this, When you were an active member you did a great job here and were well liked, for that we thank you. We wish you all the best of luck the future.

As far as immortal rule I am waiting to hear back on as well as see if there is grounds for a Dishonorable Discharge.

Ruling should be completed shortly.

Honorable Discharge

REQUIREMENTS: Member has served honorably with the =US=, has requested a discharge for an acceptable reason and has 6 months of service.

I don't think that the clan I joined has anything to do with this matter, since nothing of "I refuse to post our regs in the public forum just in case you may want a copy of those too if you don't already have them so i will just say this, You choose to leave the clan to join another, That's all fine and good, But can you honestly say to me you have requested a discharge for an acceptable reason? Or to join a guy that's consistently poaching =US= members."

has to do with me.

I just joined this clan after I left because I have some friends over there and they are not as strict with time.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

What DRRPS really means is he doesn't have to do anything. Strict time, navy practiced on EU times. Stop lying Drrps or ill DD you myself, one thing I hate is people who blatantly lie to make them self's look the victim.

and I can do that

=US= Regulation 10.1 gives the Clan CO the authority to overturn/veto/finalize any decision relating to clan matters.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
And the only thing you should be ****ed about is your failure to support your Navy members. I promise you this, the New Corpsmen will prevail with EU guys who choose to stick it out.

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

To go one more step and say an error is on our part about Immortal rule concerning you. You have flamed this up to be more then it is. A simple please check my records is all you had to put.

But Good bye and good luck.

For me it seems like you're the ones making yourself look like victims, accusing me of failing to the Navy, as when your moves were wrong, but okay. It's up to you.

Guest LostNFound

General Darmine and Colonel Qotsa, sir's if i may intrude!, siting here and arguing with this guy we are lowering are selves to his level i say we stamp this guy as section 8 and let him throw his pity party some were els!

hopefully i'm not out of line by saying this :/

Archived