Socionics: a study of social interactions within a society.

Guest RhinoTech

Guest RhinoTech

Socionics is based upon the idea that a person's character acts like a set of blocks called "psychological functions". The main advantage of Socionics is the intertype relations theory. Knowing the basic mechanics of type interactions one can anticipate the development in human relationships with incredible accuracy.

Psychological Profiles

Tests (turbo XL is fastest at the expense of accuracy)

Relationship between Types

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I myself am an ISFp. I was and still am impressed by how accurate it describes me (even phsyically), except for the "swallows air like a fish" part.

I would encourage those of you who are curious & willing, to submit your results here. Not only is it a fun way to get to know each other without getting too personal, but it also allows us to interact with each other with more understanding.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I'm an ENTj according to both the Turbo and long (normal) test (I didn't want to do the reverse mode as well^^).

While reading the description of typical ENTj's I was impressed how many similarities I could find with myself (unfortunately also in the [-] profile part :D).

Guest Aristo

Turbo gave me ISTp - "The Artisan."

Turbo XL gave me INTp - "The Observer."

The long test was inconclusive, as I didn't take the reversed mode, but seems to combine INTp and INTj - "The Analyst."

Guest RhinoTech
Turbo gave me ISTp - "The Artisan."

Turbo XL gave me INTp - "The Observer."

The long test was inconclusive, as I didn't take the reversed mode, but seems to combine INTp and INTj - "The Analyst."

I think at that point, it at least narrows down your profile options to 3 instead of 16. Read through each profile and you ought to have a feeling of which profile describes you best.

Guest Halabrad
i was INTj "the analyst" on turbo. Haven't taken the long test yet. However the INTj is disturbingly accurate in many aspects of my life.

Archived