Happy Birthday PVT.SudzmcDuff!!

Guest CanisSapien

I've been messing around with something in game that I wanted share with the clan to see what you all thought. For the last few weeks I've been trying this new rapid single shot strategy with the mouse. All of this is on hardcore and with heavy barrell. Basically I know that my M417 takes three direct torso shots to kill an enemy. Even on automatic mode, there is a specific timing that if you triple click your mouse you can get 3 single rapid fire shots that have almost 100% accuracy up to the maximum distance of your weapon sight (I use HOLO). All 3 shots take approximately half a second to complete which is faster than the evasion time for most players. Why this rocks is because you don't have to wait around to see if your bullets killed them like in normal situations. It's click, click, click, evade; because you know as long as you had the reticle on their chest it will kill them. This has tremendous advantage compared to being exposed shooting for longer than necessary because you don't know if you've killed them; you get kill notifications on a slight time delay.

My guess is that the all the automatic weapons have first bullet 100% accuracy and then any successive bullets have increasing spray effect. It seems that triple clicking your mouse allows you to send enough bullets (i.e. 3) to kill an enemy without losing that 100% accuracy. And you never have to leave full-auto mode.

Caveats: What I've found is that this "triple click" method does not work well with a running enemy that is moving perpendicular to you because you need the sheer volume of bullets to effect a takedown (i.e. to compensate for lag, hit detection, distance, etc.). Also within 10m the automatic fire bullet spray is enough to kill someone faster than this method. Basically:

<10m = full auto spray
10-20m = burst fire
20m+ = triple single shot

Guest CanisSapien

Happy Birthday PVT.SudzMcDuff!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W2--2tO7ruI/TE8eAAwZOPI/AAAAAAAABjs/JZPlkRePuQE/s400/toms_cake.jpg

Archived