Shroud of the Avatar

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

To those who played what MOST consider the grandfather of all current MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft, Everquest, Everquest 2, Aion, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 to name a few,

Richard Garriott, the creator of Ultima Online, is finally doing a spiritual successor in the name of Shroud of the Avatar, those who have played UO (I myself back when I was 6, till I was 11) know that even the name of the upcoming game goes hand to hand with Ultima Online.

He started a Kickstarter a while back, has been giving weekly, and monthly updates!

Here is the most current update!

Also, by him having this kickstarter, makes it so he can design the game exactly how he wants and should design it, unlike having a Publisher like EA, Blizzard etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Spyder5

DaoC is being redone also by original Mythic producers /director has been greenlighted and is moving fast also - I played it for yonks and will defo be playing new one, atm on neverwinter played Age of conan for last 5 years so on and soforth.

Oh and BF3 with these cool fellas!!

Qotsa still around i havent seen anyposts..... look at his horse ..... grats on the Maj. Kaossilator

And Hi to anyone else remebers me :)

Peace - or not...

Archived