The Wish Game *Keep Clean*

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I figured we could use a game.. [size=18] If anybody has any objections feel free to close this thread.[/SIZE] [B]KEEP THIS CLEAN OR ELSE THERE WILL BE NO FUN FOR ANYONE!!![/B] Also lets try and keep it computer / game related yeh? Basically you have to wish something then the next person would say granted and say that something bad is going to happen for example....... I wish i could fly then the next person comes along and says Granted but you will end up with too much gas and die or something like that. Then they say their wish in the same post. Ok. I wish i had the best computer in the world.

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
[quote='SpRayAndPrAy','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=45433#post45433']Granted But your PC fries 10 minutes into the game. I wish i didn't get hung over after drinking.[/QUOTE] Grant but now drinking makes you go blind. I wish I can move faster than the speed of light.

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
Granted but then the speed of light would slow to less than 1 foot per second i wish i had more money to upgrade my computer and buy more games

Guest .Killer17
Granted but then your house will go into foreclourser and your car will be repossed. I wish cigarettes wouldnt cost so much.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Then you would cough up lung chunks everyday like me. I wish my bellybutton was an outie instead of an innie.

Granted but it would glow like Rudolph's Red nose i wish there were no more Hackers in the agming world. ( hah can't say anything against that :P)

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Ganted. Then a hacker who use to be a game hacker, hacks your bank account and now your broke. I wish for world peace :P

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
granted but then they would just ship you to afganistan i wish someone would pay me to sit on my butt eat pizza drink beer and play video games

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
[quote='CPL.Fuzzy=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=45479#post45479']Granted but your house catchs fire while your gone. I wish I could think of a wish.[/QUOTE] Grant, you wish for a quick and painless death. I wish I had a faster internet connection.

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
GRANTED but then you cant afford the rates and they shut it off i wish we could get some more recruits for charlie company

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
GRANTED BUT THEN HE WOULD TURN INTO A HEALTH NUT AND NOT SIT ON HIS TAIL IN FRON OF A PC i WISH I WOULD GET ANOTHER PROMOTION TOMORROW

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Granted but the head janitor position is a lot more work than you expected and the pay isn't much better. I wish they would legalize it.

Archived