How about all the branches where the same camo?

Guest CanisSapien

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
NO! When I heard that I raged, its a waste of money, and honestly I have way to much pride being a Marine, I don't want to look like a Airman, or a Soldier etc, nothing against them, its just a pride issue lol.

Guest GearShot

My pride is my Eagle,Globe, and Anchor. That is our history. That's what separate us from the other branches. Remember were the one that look good in uniform. :). Bring the new generation. we adopt to change.

"The Marine Corps is America’s Expeditionary Force in Readiness – a balanced

air-ground-logistics team."

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

-The Army has already spent a vast majority of money on the failed ACU's, then adopted the uniform their special forces primarily wore, due to the fact that it was more effective in combat

-The Navy, they spent countless amount of money on uniforms that blend into the Sea, not to mention their Corpsman that wear whatever branch of service they're currently working with, their uniform (Army ACU's, Air Force Tiger Stripes, Marines Marpat(Desert/Woodlands) and of course their own).

-The Air Force spent money on a grayish Tiger Stripe camo which isn't exactly beneficial, although from afar it does blend in.

Then making all the branches rotate to a single combat uniform, its just more money wasted, its smart, but should of been done from the get go.

After pondering more, I wouldn't mind them all wearing Marpat, it's statistically effective in their specific environments (Woodland, Desert), and as statistically shown during the War of Iraq and the War of Afghanistan.

My only hope is, if they do this, they make it so Marines can role their sleeves up again, :P

Archived