Battlefield Pre-Order

Guest AngrySquirrel

Guest AngrySquirrel
Just Pre-Ordered BF4 Digital Deluxe Edition after watching the online multi-player, I'm so pumped now!

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Good to hear, my "girlfriend" is purchasing the pre order for me as a bday present :D .. Yep, I quoted it cause some how I got into a relationship without even knowing I was in one O_O lol

"It just happens man." as my friend Adam states. lol

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
my "girlfriend" is purchasing the pre order for me as a bday present :D

A keeper ;)

Guest Halabrad
Good to hear, my "girlfriend" is purchasing the pre order for me as a bday present :D .. Yep, I quoted it cause some how I got into a relationship without even knowing I was in one O_O

and for a second I thought you were talking about your right hand... :P

jk

Guest QiZzio

I Pre-Ordered couple months ago it is pretty expensive 70 euro's for digital deluxe but i hope its worth it.

but yet i can't wait to play the beta first :)

Good to hear, my "girlfriend" is purchasing the pre order for me as a bday present :D .. Yep, I quoted it cause some how I got into a relationship without even knowing I was in one O_O lol

"It just happens man." as my friend Adam states. lol

Is this an exclusive thing or is your girlfriend looking for other sugar babies to buy BF4 for? She could get quite the harem.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

I still can't decide whether to pre-order the Standard, or the Digital Deluxe edition.

But I'm tending to the Standard Edition, as I don't think I will really need the advertised "3 GOLD-BATTLEPACKS".

Standard pre-order + BF3 Premium brings me into the beta, am I right?

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Is this an exclusive thing or is your girlfriend looking for other sugar babies to buy BF4 for? She could get quite the harem.

Lmfao! :P

and for a second I thought you were talking about your right hand... :P

jk

Lol, I'm at a lost of words.

A keeper ;)

Perhaps sir, she doesn't mind me playing at all, cha-ching.

I still can't decide whether to pre-order the Standard, or the Digital Deluxe edition.

But I'm tending to the Standard Edition, as I don't think I will really need the advertised "3 GOLD-BATTLEPACKS".

Standard pre-order + BF3 Premium brings me into the beta, am I right?

Yes

Just followup from my previous response. You can confirm you are eligible for BF4 beta by going to Origin program -> MY GAMES -> RIGHT Click Battlefield 3 -> Show Game Details -> Scroll down to bottom and you should see BF4 greyed out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl70m2os9h8rulq/Image%20009.png

Note: I have not pre-ordered anything or gotten MOHW. This is all from having BF3 premium.

Beta release date: Sept 24

Game release: Oct 29

This is an updated running list of all the new stuff in BF4

Archived