Keyboard

Guest AngrySquirrel

Guest kamiyadori

kamiyadori's Application

In-game name:

Yadori

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

Battle Log Forums

Preferred branch of service:

Navy

Geographical Location:

Kaneohe Hawaii

XFire ID:

None yet

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

Only filler Clans

Rank, name and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

-

Favorite BF3 weapon AND vehicle:

Weapon: m5k

Behicle: Little Bird

Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jared Merge, I am currently serving in the U.S. Navy out of Kaneohe Hawaii. Avid gamer.

Why do you want to join =US=?

Structure

Other games you play:

Neverwinter, Path of exiles are currently the only I play other then BF3

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

How many hours per week can you devote to =US=?

5-10

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

I do, But do not currently have the extra time outside of playing.

Here in Unknown Soldiers above all else what we look for is respectful, Dedicated members who if cannot be active will at least notify their next in command of the situation per requirement. Is this something you can do?

Yes

Did you read the info on this page? http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?13144-Learn-about-the-Unknown-Soldiers

Yes

Guest AngrySquirrel
Does anyone know of any good Back-Lit keyboards? Its really hard to see the letters while playing.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
What kind of price range are you looking in? If we know what you're budget is, we can better recommend keyboards that won't cost too much.

Guest d1scr337
Im using the Razor Black Widow, paid about $120 Canadian for it ( http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-2013/ ) been a pretty decent mechanical keyboard, the backlighting is crazy, i have to turn it down its almost too bright. Had very few issues with it since i bought it in December 2012, apart from the Razor Synapse software that comes with it, that seems to update every few hours

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=
Can sometimes find Microsoft X4 for $50 or less, has adjustable backlighting, macro keys, and media/volume keys.

Archived