Withdraw

Guest Mr.Goggles

Guest RET.CWO2.Shortstacks=US=

Welcome again to the Unknown Soldiers.

Based on branch numbers and clan membership needs you have been placed in the Army.

Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages. Please add your Branch chain of command to your Battlelog friends list, this can be found in the previous reply to your application. Please contact *LCpl.Shortstacks* on when you will be free to conduct your BCT E-0 training. To avoid delays in becoming a full member in the Unknown Soldiers, Contact your branch chain of command these members can be found in the private message incoming to your "Notifications" inbox shortly. "Notifications" can be found at the top right of this page and will indicate when you have a new message, this may require a refresh.

Once we schedule a time to go through your initial E-0 training I will teach you the necessary rules and regulations of the clan. Be sure to check the Basic Training forum for important information, and to ask questions during your recruit phase. Please add me on battlelog. (You will have 5 Days to contact me or risk possible denial of your application)

Best of luck,
LCpl.Shortstacks=US=

Guest Mr.Goggles
Hey guys, I am going to withdraw from the clan. I don't think this clan format is my style. It has been fun playing with you guys for the past week and I wish you the best of luck. Take care.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Sorry to hear! It was a blast to play with you Mr. Goggles, hopefully you come and play with us anyhow :P

Archived