some graphic card problem

Guest Disaster

Guest Disaster

hey!

made some screenshots while i was playing bf3 today, this happend 4 or more times since i got my 2nd monitor and i dont know what to do...

https://plus.google.com/photos/108824857043191051898/albums/5883157960817283089?authkey=CODEzqHah4HWqwE

i have a

nvidia geforce gtx 570

Intel Core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz

ddr3 8192mbytes

if you need more info, please tell me what you need exactly.

i hope someone can help me with this!

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
It appears to be driver related. What Nvidia drivers are you running right now?

Guest RIMPAC
Some times graphic cards are incorrectly manufactured from the factory or it might caused from the high temperature (if there is not enough space inside the case, so the graphic card can "breathe"). Try to unlpug your graphic card aka gpu aka vga and plug it to another pci-express and see if something changed. If not it might be no good news, because your graphic card it will propably be problematic and you have to change it. But before you do it, if you have some old graphic try to use that one to see if its running ok. If you change the card and you keep seeing those problems then the next thing is the mothercard. There is nothing else that i can think of. Good luck!

Guest Disaster

driver is: 320.18

direct x: 11.0

i´m afraid its gettin hot, but there is enough spce to "breath".

and it only happens in bf3....

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Run a program like MSI Afterburner to check temps.

I have heard that the 320.18 beta drivers cause some issues with BF3. Uninstall your display drivers, restart, and reinstall and see if the issue goes away. It looks like the driver is causing the card to render textures improperly, which the Battlefield 3 sub-reddit had a guy who reported that problem.

Guest Disaster

alright, changed the driver to an older version, played bf3 for 3 hours now, no problems!

grafic card temp was about 80°C / 176°F ;)

thanks for the help!

Archived